What's new

Punjab Rs 1035bn budget

My Ques is still there what are the name of universities under construction in KPK?? han to bhai jwb dai do na k kya kia hai KPK me PTI ne simple is that hmare bhi moun bnd hojaien

lol, how arrogant you are my friend. PML-N is ruling punjab for 6th time, they have ruled this province for around 26 years where in comparison PTI has ruled KPK for first time for mere one year. If anything, it should be PML-N about which we should ask questions because they could have changed entire punjab in 26 freaking long years.

Would you mind telling me how many new Universities Shahbaz Sharif has created in Punjab during his past 5 years term and one year of current term? Now don't go round and round in circles this time, if you have no answer, then man up and admit that the priorities of PML-N have only been to construct roads, bridges and metro buses instead of providing quality education.

About KPK, well yes there isn't any new university created in past one year but there are several new projects which are under way. They are mainly focusing on improving existing schools and education system which is foundation and needed to be fixed at top most priority.

About higher education, well there isn't any new university in KPK in past one year. Instead there is a complete education city near Peshawar, where world's 22 top universities are keen to establish their campuses. Last time I checked about this, in Nov 2013, around 80,000 kanals land was purchased near peshawar for this education city.

APakistani_zpsdd6bb38b.jpg

In addition to the University of Bradford, the University of Cambridge and University of Nottingham from England, University of Pennsylvania from the United States, and Victoria University from Australia have initiated talks with the Higher Education Department (HED) regarding outposts in Khyber-Pakhtunkhwa (K-P).

On December 13, 2013, around 20 universities of national and international repute showed their interest in the project. The city, being built near Jehangira, will cover 30,000 kanals of land where National University of Science and Technology, Bahria University and a few other leading universities have already agreed upon opening campuses.

Source: Going the Oxbridge route? Education City piques top ranking universities’ curiosity – The Express Tribune

Plus:

KP Govt presented total budget of Rs404billion in the assembly today with a historic budget for education:
Education - Rs108billion
Division:
Rs93b elementary & secondary edu
Rs16b for higher edu
Rs2b for special initiatives
Rs500m for good performing teachers reward.
Rs800m for teachers training.

Source: PTI official - KP Govt presented total budget of... | Facebook

==============================

Now compare this one year performance in education sector of PTI in KPK with PML-N in Punjab during 26 years.

Last edited:
Here is white paper in PDF.

Annual Budget | finance.punjab.gov.pk

"Under Coal based Power Initiatives the Provincial Government took another bold initiative
to engage private sector in power generation. Under the initiative it is expected to set up 6 x 1320
MW power plants at 06 sites in Punjab in next four years.
Private investors showed great interest in
this initiative. This initiative will continue during 2014-15 whereby work on 2 x 55 MW coal based
power plants is planned to kick-off in Lahore and Faisalabad"

Urban Development

In addition to development of traditional sectors, the Government of Punjab undertook
various initiatives to develop the large cities as engines of economic growth.

This is immensely important as more than 40% of the Punjab’s population now resides in urban areas. Under the
Development Programme 2013-14, Urban Development sector was allocated funds amounting to
Rs.13.822 billion for 36 schemes. However, the allocation was revised to Rs.41.715 billion for 118
schemes of development authorities and WASAs of five large cities. During this period, 15
schemes were completed.

During the year 2013-14, a number of major road projects were undertaken including the
following:

Elevated Signal Free Junction at Azadi Chowk
 Elevated Signal Free Junctions at Chungi Amarsidhu, Qainchi and Ghazi Chowk
 Alternate Route to Circular Road at Lahore
 Widening and Improvement of RB Canal Road, Faisalabad
 Widening/ Improvement of Left Over Section of Millat Road, Faisalabad
 Traffic Improvement at Marrir Chowk through addition of two lanes on either side of
Murree Road under Railway Bridge, Rawalpindi

lol, how arrogant you are my friend. PML-N is ruling punjab for 6th time, they have ruled this province for around 26 years where in comparison PTI has ruled KPK for first time for mere one year. If anything, it should be PML-N about which we should ask questions because they could have changed entire punjab in 26 freaking long years.

Would you mind telling me how many new Universities Shahbaz Sharif has created in Punjab during his past 5 years term and one year of current term? Now don't go round and round in circles this time, if you have no answer, then man up and admit that the priorities of PML-N have only been to construct roads, bridges and metro buses instead of providing quality education.

About KPK, well yes there isn't any new university created in past one year but there are several new projects which are under way. They are mainly focusing on improving existing schools and education system which is foundation and needed to be fixed at top most priority.

About higher education, well there isn't any new university in KPK in past one year. Instead there is a complete education city near Peshawar, where world's 22 top universities are keen to establish their campuses. Last time I checked about this, in Nov 2013, around 80,000 kanals land was purchased near peshawar for this education city.

Source: Going the Oxbridge route? Education City piques top ranking universities’ curiosity – The Express Tribune

Plus:

Now compare this one year performance in education sector of PTI in KPK with PML-N in Punjab during 26 years.

Punjab government during the last 5 years has trained over 120,000 teachers, set up computer labs in over 4200 schools, and upgraded and provided missing facilities in thousands of schools. Punjab government has also opened 69 new colleges, 3 medical colleges and one university in its tenure.....

Punjab government to establish education city in Lahore | Lahore News, political scandals, scams, Entertainment, Sports, Lahore history, Lahore police and infotainment portal

Education cities to be established in Punjab - Newspaper - DAWN.COM

Knowledge Park to have Glasgow university campus

Six Int’l campuses in Knowledge Park - thenews.com.pk

Knowledge Park on the cards in Lahore

08_13-20120407-074355.gif
1222.jpg
p1_27.jpg
Screen-Shot-2013-10-02-at-17.00.12-860x375.png

Plus:

now it's been a year can you tell me the names of universities that are under construction???? my ques is in simple words due to criticizing i think you are not getting my ques...

Attachments

• Lahore - Knowledge City - Add - 02.jpeg
    183.6 KB · Views: 14
He said that the provincial government in the next fiscal year would start project of construction of 20,000 houses for labourers. He added that in 2014-15 four new Ashiana housing schemes would be established.

The Finance Minister said that an amount of Rs two billion was kept for interest-free loans under Self Employment Scheme

I will not be surprised when these houses collapse because of super cheap materials, it's just pure corruption & loans, waooo, Pakistan is under mountain of debts thanks to both PPP & PML-N. Just BS man. This budget is pure source of corruption. With so many Ministries & mountain of Ministers sitting, they are all gearing up for corruption.

Can anyone explain how Punjab budget is 1349bn?

BqHciV_CIAAv_Lu.jpg:large

Only & only corruption, corrupt Govt. continues to get fatter, police, my GOD they are already super corrupt & political police, their budget is increased only to get more security for fat jabroni politicians, but in the end again only corruption, roads they will never get fixed, super cheap material will be used & few days time you will see the end result, it back to square one like it was never repaired & Ad hoc relief means only corruption. Budget is made only for corrupt & for them to do corruption, you all will see.

Punjab government during the last 5 years has trained over 120,000 teachers, set up computer labs in over 4200 schools, and upgraded and provided missing facilities in thousands of schools. Punjab government has also opened 69 new colleges, 3 medical colleges and one university in its tenure.....

My question was plain and simple, name the universities Punjab Govt has created in past 5 years term and one year of current govt? I am not interested in computer labs or laptops etc.

So a copy cat project of education city is being prepared for Lahore in rush. :lol:

First link you shared is from a blog, so not credible.

Read second link, its says in first line that Punjab Govt has requested HEC to create education cities in Punjab, its just a mere request, nothing substantial.

Glasgow University is around 250+ in world ranking, good luck with having its campus in your ghost education city.

Rest of the links you've posted are from this month, nothing but rush news, we'll talk about this when we'll see something happening.

now it's been a year can you tell me the names of universities that are under construction???? my ques is in simple words due to criticizing i think you are not getting my ques...

Read my previous post again, I've already answered your question in detaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaail.

My question was plain and simple, name the universities Punjab Govt has created in past 5 years term and one year of current govt? I am not interested in computer labs or laptops etc.

So a copy cat project of education city is being prepared for Lahore in rush. :lol:

First link you shared is from a blog, so not credible.

Read second link, its says in first line that Punjab Govt has requested HEC to create education cities in Punjab, its just a mere request, nothing substantial.

Glasgow University is around 250+ in world ranking, good luck with having its campus in your ghost education city.

Rest of the links you've posted are from this month, nothing but rush news, we'll talk about this when we'll see something happening.

Read my previous post again, I've already answered your question in detaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaail.
yeah we will see soon who is doing what... till then enjoy the pics

10352395_611647518933804_156733338789056577_n.jpg

10474690_612316965533526_2689836914517414072_n.jpg
10457164_611907268907829_7899902401785826984_n.png

PML-N got the elections due to record work by SS in Punjab, but now expectations are much higher then before. Good to see 100% enrolment program with raise educational budget.

Also instead of giving incentives to poor people, I think they should add more ways to earn. Since, Donation don't stay forever, but skills are.

from where you cannot say that??? my level is much higher then your who loves to criticize but cant hendal the pain

Back
Top Bottom