What's new

Punjab Leads provinces in Literacy Rate,ICT tops followed by AJK

Whats the story behind Bannu success in education?

Not sure but i have seen Public school in Bannu aswell as in other parts of KPK such as D I khan.In DIK i doubt you will even learn basic Level education in in 5th grade while in Bannu people had made it to NUST and other top college's in Pakistan from Public School and College.

The Degree 2 College in Bannu had last year made a record when from one batch of only 33 Pre med student and of them 17 had made it to Govt medical college's on open merit.

How credible this report is? But anyway - Congrats to AJK & GB. And ICT score is very shameful considering it's capital and is tiny city in term of population - it should be over 99% if not 100%. Nadam-e-Ala of Punjab should give education priority, specially in southern part.

But KPK has a literacy rate of 200%. Thats right. Its 200% in KPK. Take that Punjab!!

Jokes apart, I know I shouldnt be making fun of KPK just because it is run by bunch of clowns. I am with my pathan brothers of KPK and InshaAllah, KPK will indeed become just like Punjab but to do that, you guys seriously need to get rid of all those clowns that are ruling over you.

I hope it does not become like Punjab. KPK has proved itself to be most politically aware province unlike Punjab which has been giving Sharifs the vote without much improvement in quality of life and law and order.

I hope the clown in you understand my point. I wish all Pakistan is like KPK - politically aware and throw out the party that does not work for its interests. KPK people have demonstrated this in last three elections.

I hope it does not become like Punjab. KPK has proved itself to be most politically aware province unlike Punjab which has been giving Sharifs the vote without much improvement in quality of life and law and order.

I hope the clown in you understand my point. I wish all Pakistan is like KPK - politically aware and throw out the party that does not work for its interests. KPK people have demonstrated this in last three elections.
Loled hard at you thinking the quality of life in punjab has not increased. Lolololololololol. Jokes on you, the clown is strong in you bro

Back
Top Bottom