What's new

Punjab govt to distribute scooties amongst girls

i wonder when i am going to get one :unsure....oh wait its only for girls....than you shehbaz shariff....."eh shariff tera ehsan tera ehsan" :pakistan: :suicide2:

Mom has 8 kanal land in defense.... I think I better build a fu*** house there.... the way things are going.... nothing is going to improve in the rest of Pakistan... can't beat the idiots? Join the idiots... :D

Awww,,, these idiots are more smart than you are, they are ruling pakistan right now :D

thats what shahbaz said and every body from punjab province say, tell me its not true?
Tum logon ney 5 saal zaya kardiyay hain. 1.7 Billion ka koe project he bana diya hota to aaj kuch dikhanay ko hota. Ab 5 saal satuu pee kay aram farmao dosto. No body needs your coalition glue anymore.

No, first somebody from their family/friend will create automobile company. They will submit tenders. somehow they will get tender based on their financial reports and expertise. They will buy something from China at X will sell to government at 3X.
One more point family members or ruling party wil be board members of that company. so they can share their profit legally

Sir you have summarized the Sharif family governance better than any Pakistani. If you go back 20 years that's ALL that they have been doing. They are smart robbers. Zardari used to rob the nation's wealth in broad daylight, these guys do it in a way that at first the nation goes bravo bravo bravo at their new "initiatives" after 10 years people find out what has happened to them

Tum logon ney 5 saal zaya kardiyay hain. 1.7 Billion ka koe project he bana diya hota to aaj kuch dikhanay ko hota. Ab 5 saal satuu pee kay aram farmao dosto. No body needs your coalition glue anymore.

what did PML do in its tenure, 50 billion dollar agreement SS signed in 2010, we want that 50 billion investment, where is it dude

priority should have been the electricity but you wasted money in laptop scheme and now scooty scheme :rofl:

punjab is burning in the heat and shahbaz gets free electricity in his office and air conditioned, what about punjabi people?

PMLN freed LeJ terrorists for few police officers, your mess got shias massacred

at least PPP didnt backed TTP, LeJ, BLA like PMLN does?

what did PML do in its tenure, 50 billion dollar agreement SS signed in 2010, we want that 50 billion investment, where is it dude

priority should have been the electricity but you wasted money in laptop scheme and now scooty scheme :rofl:

punjab is burning in the heat and shahbaz gets free electricity in his office and air conditioned, what about punjabi people?
Tum abi tak waheen par phansay huay ho? That 50 Billion was expected over 10 years. But even without that He has things to show not bories and bhattas. :P

Tum abi tak waheen par phansay huay ho? That 50 Billion was expected over 10 years. But even without that He has things to show not bories and bhattas. :P

and bhatta isnt being collected from lahore now? didnt we saw jinnah residency getting blown after staying for hundred plus years when ganja came to power?

didnt we see for the first time the foreigners getting butchered in GB?

didnt we see LeJ getting freed for few policemen in punjab?

didnt bomb blasts rock lahore?

what about drone ganji tind tried to be like macho with americans that we wont let them attack with drone, didnt drone attacks happened four times already in his time?

why dont you solve karachi issue isnt mr bean the interior minister?

ganjas should prove now and stop monkey chatter

or there is another army boot waiting around the corner :lol:

scooty nahi mile ge tere ko ganjas ko defend kerne se :lol:

and bhatta isnt being collected from lahore now? didnt we saw jinnah residency getting blown after staying for hundred plus years when ganja came to power?

didnt we see for the first time the foreigners getting butchered in GB?

didnt we see LeJ getting freed for few policemen in punjab?

didnt bomb blasts rock lahore?

what about drone ganji tind tried to be like macho with americans that we wont let them attack with drone, didnt drone attacks happened four times already in his time?

why dont you solve karachi issue isnt mr bean the interior minister?

ganjas should prove now and stop monkey chatter

or there is another army boot waiting around the corner :lol:

scooty nahi mile ge tere ko ganjas ko defend kerne se :lol:

To tum logon kay daur main to doodh ke nehrain beh rahi hain na? Tum logon ka gand aaj hamain saaf karna hay. And after Tafu goes down the drain, things will start settling in the country. And yes I may not get the scooty, but at least I don't pay for the foolies of my Jamat by observing meaningless strikes. Jin se khana, unhi ke leni sirf Jamat he karti hay....Aur haan abi strike ke next call kab aa rahi hay, Kaal ya perso?

how, please explain, looks like altaf hussain is in control of the control unlike nangi tind :lol:
Haan full control.Ab to becharay ko Bh... I mean Khitab bhee nahi karnay de rahay UK walay...London main kab karva rahay ho tum log strike?

Back
Top Bottom