What's new

Punjab gov to develop 400 mini dams

Ok I think I have heard something relatively similar in someone's speech :unsure:

I knew it, i should hav copy righted my material :p, but again, its same thing which is today's reality.
I agree and talk about the same unity which many fail to think about!

No idea why unity scares soo many

We can be united on soo many grounds...Under 1 flag, Under 1 religion (no school of thoughts are not religion they are thoughts), under 1 people, brotherhood, country, sacrifice...

But no we choose to discriminate based on colour, caste (thank god it isnt too much) or ethnicity or worse political party...the last being a group of morons who dont even know you and yet you bash your own neighbour or brother coz he doesnt like the same party you like :unsure:

The 1st shock I got of political shit in Pakistan was when Benazir died! Dear GOD! It was like jahilah era in Lahore (cant imagine Karachi)...people were breaking things as though by breaking things you will bring a dead woman to life...the only thing that happened was loss! Lots of loss and people didnt even feel ashamed coz they still do the same till date! This was shocking for me...considering how many people die in Pakistan...Yea sure she was shot, yea sure she was a politician but lets face it she was a woman ....why ruin Pakistan...send it back few years for her death? was she immortal and the death struck I mean what the hell were people thinking when they did that shit?

As for the polio thing...even with famous people and even a guy who suffered from polio went to help promote the campaign yet jahilat comes over everything!

For. Lahore it first, but karachi is used to it. Sometimes i think who does it, they ain't common civilians, they are criminals who wait for right time and when get one, they make use of it. In the sightt of politics they come out make use of common people and leave the terrorised streets

Last edited:
BEST EVER CM OF PUNJAB - SHAHBAZ HAS MADE PUNJAB THE MOST RICH AND WELFARE PROVINCE OF PAKISTAN !!!

Back
Top Bottom