What's new

Punjab Cop's Hand Chopped, 2 Injured In Attack By Group Defying Lockdown

Nahh we dont treat sikhs in our country like you guys treat pashtuns in yours

When was the last time pashtuns were rioted against across Pakistan like Sikhs inndia ? Never.

imagine if this was done by the muslims and the propaganda material it would have given to BJP, RSS etc

regards

As an educated nazi sanghi said before, they choose their enemies wisely. Sikhs time have come and gone. It's going to be Christians after they are done with the Muslims

imagine if this was done by the muslims and the propaganda material it would have given to BJP, RSS etc

regards
Dont worry in secular india these guys will get the same fate as jamatis ... Trust me

When was the last time pashtuns were rioted against across Pakistan like Sikhs inndia ? Never.

As an educated nazi sanghi said before, they choose their enemies wisely. Sikhs time have come and gone. It's going to be Christians after they are done with the Muslims

You're an intelligent guy. Which is why I keep engaging you.

Also unlike some of your equally intelligent older compatriots, you stay away from religion.

Just appreciating ...

Laugh as much as you can before the final purification takes place

I'm laughing at your ignorance about the covenant between upper class Hindus and Parsis.

We drive India.

And nothing happens without both these groups directly in sync.

Laugh as much as you can before the final purification takes place

Christians?

You don't sound that intelligent now do you :lol:
Yes brother i know christaians also ?

The didn't uphold the latest one. Anyways keep those hopes high

A lot of the Parsi angst against Hindutva is about lower classes muscling in on the action.

It's a turf war for the riches of India.

It's just business. Plain and simple.

Talk to any upper crust Hindu (of course don't tell him you're Muslim) and you'll get the same.

It's a class war. A rebellion.

I've been saying this for the past 5 years.

The didn't uphold the latest one. Anyways keep those hopes high

Stop following western trends
Just like japanese take only which suits you from west ...
(Read Meiji restoration )

Oh look, shariah law has made its way into india punjab...ISI ki aik aur napak sajish!:dirol:

Back
Top Bottom