punjab board school

aiman_hashmi.25

Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
anyone here who knows that is there any school in karachi of punjab board/
if yes so kindly let me know plz....
it's urgent.
i want to study 9 and 10 from punjab board but, from karachi.
and anyone who knows that army public school of karachi (all branches of army public school) are of which board?

Boards are at division level for example Lahore board Sargodha board Multan board
You can do private matric from some board of Punjab but will have to give exams in Punjab

anyone here who knows that is there any school in karachi of punjab board/
if yes so kindly let me know plz....
it's urgent.
and anyone who knows that army public school of karachi (all branches of army public school) are of which board?
Army public is federal. About other point I don't know.

What is wrong with Sindh boards
Why you want to do matric from Punjab board

What is wrong with Sindh boards
Why you want to do matric from Punjab board
i am position holder student from 1 class and in 9 sindh board exams i have got bad result they haven't done just checking they said me that i was absent in 2 papers and i was present in all papers and i have given all papers
my all 9 board papers have gone gud but they are........

Boards are at division level for example Lahore board Sargodha board Multan board
You can do private matric from some board of Punjab but will have to give exams in Punjab
hmmmm thanx

School pe depend kerta hai. Kisi army waly ki sifarish hoto sb hojata hai. Code Jo millinium k pass hai wahan se kerlo
sifarish ke bagher nhi hota?
:cray:

School pe depend kerta hai. Kisi army waly ki sifarish hoto sb hojata hai. Code Jo millinium k pass hai wahan se kerlo
millinium waly se bhi source chahiye hoti?

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom