What's new

Punjab Assembly: PTI submits resolution against Altaf Hussain's army comments

Edevelop

ELITE MEMBER
Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
LAHORE: A resolution – condemning the statements by Muttahida Qaumi Movement (MQM) chief Altaf Hussain concerning the army – was submitted in the Punjab Assembly, Express News reported on Wednesday.

The resolution was proposed by Leader of the Opposition and Pakistan Tehreek-e-Insaf leader Mian Mehmoodur Rashid.

On March 18, the MQM chief had appealed to the armed forces not to pay heed to the government in case they ask the military to intervene in Sunni-Shia conflicts in Muslim countries.

Speaking at the party’s 30th Foundation Day, celebrated at Jinnah ground in Karachi, the party leader had said, “The government should not use the Pakistan army for their own purpose and should not involve them in killing Muslim brothers in Libya, Syria, Bahrain and other countries.”

Pakistan Muslim League – Nawaz, Pakistan Peoples Party, Pakistan Muslim League – Quaid supported the resolution that was submitted in the assembly today.

This is the second time a resolution was proposed against Altaf’s statements.

Punjab Assembly: PTI submits resolution against Altaf Hussain’s army comments – The Express Tribune

Nobody cares for what this drunken Fool Altaf Hussain has to say, least of all the Valiant Armed Forces of Pakistan.

Pakistan needs to make an Extradition request to UK so we can try this Murderous Thug in Pakistani courts......

Last edited:
Nobody cares for what this drunken Fool Altaf Hussain hs to say, least of all the Valiant Armed Forces of Pakistan.

Pakistan needs to make an Extradition request to UK so we can try this Murderous Thug in Pakistani courts......
& we know how much justice been done in our courts, i mean choors like zardari & nawaz awarded what.? lolzz

There I agree with you........
sir,
thanks for that, what is our justice system?
plz go & have just look on the lower part of our judiciary?
even on the higher part, what kind of monte carlo justice been set up as examples?
i dont think singling out any one, would help bringing justice to anyone, instead it will lead to kaos.
as a young investigator in 92 in karachi ops , i had reached to the conclusions that setlling karachi with ops was never was the option?
musharaf approach was more better, which oppened up a lot of oppourtunities within MQM,the wadeera shahi in sind created a atmosphere of brutality in which voilence is the only answer of every question asked?
still in interrior sind things are much more critical, & down under then its urban part?
MQM been put in a preasure cooker, which isnt justfyed of its actions , but thats the reality is?
its MQM vs everyone else!
why is that, but right now ALTAF HUSSIAN is the only voice opposing this govt ,s every wrong decesions, thats all what i like?
i know you hve personal vendata, with the death of your cousin, but im sure its not MQM, but its more of personal jealousy?
thats all i can tell, you my dear friend sir!

Back
Top Bottom