What's new

Puerto Rico votes to become America’s 51st state in non-binding referendum

i dunno but if you let them vote, they probably want to go back to spanish rule if you ask me.

Puerto Rican and Puerto Rico does not like America much (Like mean similar not the feeling "like") most of the Governmental position internally would communicate in Spanish and only use English on the outside, the education system is different in Puerto Rico and any lower state. I am not saying they need English to become a state (Look at Hawai'i) but their culture is very different than the one you saw in any 50 states in America. Unless they all started to speak English, otherwise they are still hispanic influenced.

Very nice place to live by the way, i very much enjoy the 3 years stay in puerto rico.

No. After the 'Ricans, it will be Canada who will be our 52nd state. After that, it will be Mexico.

Eww must we really annex Canadians. :lol: We should tomahawk the cartels down south and take Mexico, their people be trying to come here every other day anyway it would save them the trouble.

i dunno but if you let them vote, they probably want to go back to spanish rule if you ask me.

Puerto Rican and Puerto Rico does not like America much (Like mean similar not the feeling "like") most of the Governmental position internally would communicate in Spanish and only use English on the outside, the education system is different in Puerto Rico and any lower state. I am not saying they need English to become a state (Look at Hawai'i) but their culture is very different than the one you saw in any 50 states in America. Unless they all started to speak English, otherwise they are still hispanic influenced.

Very nice place to live by the way, i very much enjoy the 3 years stay in puerto rico.
A non binding referendum is essentially an official opinion.

Referendum - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
A referendum (also known as a plebiscite or a vote on a ballot question) is a direct vote in which an entire electorate is asked to either accept or reject a particular proposal, usually a piece of legislation which has been passed into law by the local legislative body and was signed by the pertinent executive official(s). This may result in the adoption of a new constitution, a constitutional amendment, a law, the recall of an elected official or simply a specific government policy. It is a form of direct democracy.
These are highly indicative of a populace's political mood at a point in time. The mood may change but usually it will require a dramatic event to sway a majority's opinion. It is a gauge of sort.

Eww must we really annex Canadians. :lol: We should tomahawk the cartels down south and take Mexico, their people be trying to come here every other day anyway it would save them the trouble.
Night Probe!: Clive Cussler: 9780553277401: Amazon.com: Books
Dirk Pitt proved invincible in Raise the Titanic! Now, with the future of virtually every person in the world at stake, he is enlisted to spearhead his most daring mission yet—the rescue of a vital document for the United States. To an energy-starved, economically devastated America, possession of this document is worth billions. But to Great Britain, it’s worth a war. Pitt’s quest plunges him into a head-to-head confrontation with Britian’s most cunning secret agent—and into the throes of a torrid love triangle. As time runs out for a desperate America, Dirk Pitt races toward an underwater clash more terrifying than anything Clive Cussler has ever created—the breathtaking climax of Night Probe!
The document was that Britain sold Canada to the US, in other words, we just need to make it official. :lol:

No. After the 'Ricans, it will be Canada who will be our 52nd state. After that, it will be Mexico.

Forget Canada, people from south of the border are taking over the U.S. Its just matter of time. There was a report that by the year 20** ? at least 50% of your population will be made of Latinos. Opps there goes your American dream :lol:

Forget Canada, people from south of the border are taking over the U.S. Its just matter of time. There was a report that by the year 20** ? at least 50% of your population will be made of Latinos. Opps there goes your American dream :lol:

One we have always been a melting pot and two we are just joking around.

Well I am I cannot always tell with Gambit if he is being serious or not. :meeting:

If that happens this nation will collapse, Latinos (Mexicans and Central Americans mostly) in general don't exhibit a high degree of intelligence. The economic burden these people will put on the social welfare of the country will be too overwhelming, but its not just them its poor whites and misc. troubled minority groups. Although this nation may still be able to carry on, after all it is very resilient but it will be because of indigenous intelligence and imported progressionals helping the US maintain its edge in science and technology.

The only good thing about Puerto Rico is some of its women, the rest is just a waste. I've been to NY a lot of Puerto Rican girls there are attracted to Pakistani men (as long as your decent looking) they like the dark hair and tan skin color.

The only good thing about Puerto Rico is some of its women, the rest is just a waste. I've been to NY a lot of Puerto Rican girls there are attracted to Pakistani men (as long as your decent looking) they like the dark hair and tan skin color.

Of course they are tan themselves thats why it attracts them...
Anyways thats some observation. Puerto Rican attracted to Pakistanis? ... Really? :pop:

I have not lived or been to Puerto Rico so I can't really speak about culture, but its not like we're getting Puerto Rican suicide bombing religious extremists, so it can't be that much of an issue. I've heard of problems with Druglords but that's an area where more federal involvement might do some good.

Puerto Rico's culture is their business as far as I'm concerned, as long as it doesn't conflict with any of our national laws.

I have not lived or been to Puerto Rico so I can't really speak about culture, but its not like we're getting Puerto Rican suicide bombing religious extremists, so it can't be that much of an issue. I've heard of problems with Druglords but that's an area where more federal involvement might do some good.

Puerto Rico's culture is their business as far as I'm concerned, as long as it doesn't conflict with any of our national laws.

lol i am not talking about extremist stuff, but their culture is quite different to us. They are more like Cuba in the 50s if you know what i mean.

I don't know, most Puerto Rican i know are quite US friendly, and i was just joking about If they have a vote on spain they will probrably choose it. The problem is, i figure, to intergrated into a New states, you need not only the people there can be bridged to lower 48 states society but you need the lower states to more or less blend in the Puerto Rican culture, that's i don't see them coming anytime soon. But if you say how we accept puerto rican culture is not a problem, there are nothing i can do abbout it as i don't know too.

But seriously if you have problem with our mexican neighbor, puerto rican is not much of a different, the only differnt is they hold US passport and speak certain level of English.

PS some puerto rican girl is extremely hot. especially those hispanic and white mixed race girl...........

Of course they are tan themselves thats why it attracts them...
Anyways thats some observation. Puerto Rican attracted to Pakistanis? ... Really? :pop:

Yeah but again as long as you're a decently looking Pakistani you can pull a few PR women your way, they are open minded and they like Pakistani seekh kabob and kofte.

You no is learn to count? Even if they all come here...we will out-number them (all ya gotta do is compare populations...plus, we got the Canadians)

Been there....like many area of the south ....but with tropical weather (ever been to Miami?) Fun fact...there are more PR's in the US than in PR.

Back
Top Bottom