What's new

Public Opinion on Shahbaz Sharif Fighting Dengue virus

Issue was beating her 7 or may be 10 days ye to Mohtram Sharif kay khany par ho na ?......

Allah k bandy kisi ne nai mara....... agr torture kia hota to ab tak sharifon ki sharafat pa joty lag chuky hoty k wo kursi pa na beth sakty samjh to mera bhai gaya hoga k sharafat kis chz ko kahah ;).... kahir i think we getting off topic :) :sniper:

---------- Post added at 12:22 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:21 AM ----------

sorry alimukhtar:D
ary bhai kuch to protocol ka kahyal karo app Maj main captain app officer main junior :))

Issue was beating her 7 or may be 10 days ye to Mohtram Sharif kay khany par ho na ?......
yaar kuch research kia karo :hitwall:

Action against cops ordered

Published: October 15, 2011

LAHORE- An Anti-terrorism court after examining the medical report of Ayesha Ahad on Friday, directed DIG Operations to take action against the police officials of Defence-A police station involved in allegedly torturing Ayesha Ahad, the daughter of PML-Q leader and film producer Ahad Malik
According to medical report submitted before the court, there were nine injury marks on the body of Ayesha Ahad as a result of the torture of slapping, punching and beating with wooden rod. As per detail, the complainant Ayesha had filed a petition in the court alleging that police officials tortured her after her arrest from the premises of Sessions Court when she had come to attend the court. She requested court to conduct an inquiry of the matter and take action against responsible elements for torturing her.
Earlier, the Judge had directed police to get Ayesha medically examined from Services Hospital Lahore and submit a report in this regard before court. The Judge Tahir Pervaiz had handed over the custody of Ayesha to police concerned for ten days for probing the matter of a housemaid who accused Ayesha had allegedly kidnapped her son Joseph after trespassing her house. Later, LHC division bench released Ayesha and raised serious questions on the integrity and conduct of ATC Judge Tahir Pervaiz. The bench directed Human Rights and Vigilance Cell of LHC to probe into the matter and conduct the integrity of the judge and submit a report on next hearing. The bench headed by LHC CJ Ijaz Ch issued these orders after it came to known that ATC Judge did not apply judicial mind and granted 10-day physical remand of Ayesha Ahad.
Action against cops ordered | Pakistan | News | Newspaper | Daily | English | Online
now stay on the topic:rolleyes:

---------- Post added at 12:26 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:24 AM ----------

Allah k bandy kisi ne nai mara....... agr torture kia hota to ab tak sharifon ki sharafat pa joty lag chuky hoty k wo kursi pa na beth sakty samjh to mera bhai gaya hoga k sharafat kis chz ko kahah ;).... kahir i think we getting off topic :) :sniper:

---------- Post added at 12:22 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:21 AM ----------

ary bhai kuch to protocol ka kahyal karo app Maj main captain app officer main junior :))
:D:cheers:

roflz......... stand for isnaf pehly meri jan dekha kro k kia bat hoing fir kaho i think aap abi field main nai aay ho..... isi liye juz apny leader ko support kar rahy ho kahir mature ho jao gy is field main b meri jan

roflz......... stand for isnaf pehly meri jan dekha kro k kia bat hoing fir kaho i think aap abi field main nai aay ho..... isi liye juz apny leader ko support kar rahy ho kahir mature ho jao gy is field main b meri jan

what are you talking about dude?

10 main say aik sawal ka sahi jawab nahi bata paye app , what could i say you know ofc you are not responsible for it , Dengue brothers are.

what are you talking about dude?

10 main say aik sawal ka sahi jawab nahi bata paye app , what could i say you know ofc you are not responsible for it , Dengue brothers are.

thiek ha meri jan aap jeety...... agar gor karain to ans sab thiek thy.... agr lahore se belong krty hain to elction main NA 123 aur 119 main mulaqat hogi

Heights of ignorance, OP seems to be obsessed with PTI..

This Gallop survey covers the performance of Punjab government in controlling dengue virus, it does not even mention PTI and OP is relating it to PTI!!

Shahbah is CM and he has to take care of dengue calamity, its not a favour. Whereas PTI is not in government, how can it be held responsible?

BTW how about anti-dengue spray failure Mr. OP?

Back
Top Bottom