What's new

PTIs Raiwind Jalsa against Nawaz Sharif and co

pkuser2k12

Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
Visuals of Motorway - vehicles line up for kilometers to come to Lahore for PTIs Raiwind march- Record traffic

Imran Khan reached Jalsa stage

TV and Internet service suspended in Sharif Medical City to stop students from participating in Raiwind march
Rana Sanaullah got angry on SAMAA NEWS Caster Kiran Aftab for asking questions regarding the ban

CtnNhEFWYAEPhNP.jpg

"

Ctm_Qn1XYAAnlqS.jpg

Ctm_Qn_WgAAsddV.jpg

Last edited:
PTI can only perform in jalsa. They can't do anything in elections.
Noonis are now much expert in rigging.

Should have boycotted motorway as well.

HUGE!!!
This one is massive.
I was not expecting this, not in current situation but this is a massive display of power by PTI in Lahore.

The crowd gathering is reaching some kilometers from the stage and there is traffic jam on mororway spreading to around 25 Km

MASSIVE!!!

So the people still beleive! All hope is not lost.
This is big.

Very Impressive. Sharifs must be worried. Will be interesting to see, how long can IK sustain this enthusiasm.

the dharna will most likely fail . noora is simply too much "baysharam" and army seems to more focused on borders. supreme court is just useless organization. people will start going back after few days. its going to be end of PTI, IK and last democratic hope for pakistan.

As a neutral very good jalsa , I believe in Justice and this final ultimatum given i hope N league do some thing cause this time if they arent things will get nasty for real

Back
Top Bottom