What's new

PTI’s final decision over return to assemblies

so now that Chor PM is not actually chor ??
and IK will come to a Parlment full of incompetent ministers ? what happen to Dharna ? what happen to Tabdili ??

if JC gives verdict against the parliament, you will be the one crying establishment hae pechay..

What time is the assembly going to start?

I want to see embarrassed Khan.

if JC gives verdict against the parliament, you will be the one crying establishment hae pechay..

If JC gives verdict in favor of Imran, actually Nawaz still has the power to dissolve assembly. So if he chooses to stay, constitutionally he cannot be.

Admit it that the JC is a face saving. Well, I know you do, but you can't express it.

Until then there would be time for next Elections so dont worry PTI is TRAPPED Completely in this term oil and they cant make any stupid moves once they step inside National Assembly while PMLN has all cards available to play against them.

CB3SGgVXIAEjDvU.jpg

PMLN Reaction.:rofl:

Band of jokers. None of the politicians are sincere with Pakistan.

I don't know why it's a big deal for mqm supporter . Who resign and join government more frequently than atlas change his underwater . They said they will join parliament if judicial commission is formed . What's the big fuss is about .

We can understand mqm members frustration for sure . The target killers are getting neutralised and they fear factor in Karachi is reducing . We insafians got him in jail in UK as well. Pti might give them a surprise in na246 . Balour and Hanof abbasi use to make these excuse as well . Mqm is trying hard to scare people not to vote for pti . It's now rest of the people to break the chains of fear

Isi ko Kehtay hain Baatain Karhron ki aur Dukaan Pakorhoon ki.:rofl:
Man! I'm thinking to mail few tv channels request them plz run his dharna days bakwas in a clip of one hour and aired it at least a week.
He kick out badly by establishment by Nawaz but right kick was from Bhai, bechara intezar hi karta raha Bhai ki call ab ae ab ae:rofl:

Man! I'm thinking to mail few tv channels request them plz run his dharna days bakwas in a clip of one hour and aired it at least a week.
He kick out badly by establishment by Nawaz but right kick was from Bhai, bechara intezar hi karta raha Bhai ki call ab ae ab ae:rofl:
Bas bhai nay bulkay Point pay lakay usko Laat mari thi Tabhi ajkal Bhai pay hi apni sari Khunas Nikalnay mai Masroof hai. Wahan pay bhi Zaleel hugaya tu mooh bhi dikhanay k Qabil Nahi rahay ga.

Back
Top Bottom