What's new

PTI's Azadi March 14th August 2014 l Updates and debate.

^^^^^

I am really really really hoping nothing violent will happen.
Keep hoping. Its the violence by Nooras that led this happen in the first place.

Imran Khan's Statement regarding his wedding after the Azaadi March is over, was very immature and stupid

Maybe, but so what? He is not gonna remain wifeless rest of his life.

I agree. He may do whatever he want to do with his life
But being a politician you cannot go out and say something so immature like that. I mean no one is interested in his personal life and whatever he plans to do with it after Azaadi march. We are on the roads for a change in the country not the change in his marital status

donot look for illegal solutions. it wont bring any good to Pakistan or democracy.

10624586_832425466799875_5567064930664617521_n.jpg

some moments :pakistan:

Just in. EC has rejected the rigging allegations placed by imran and afzal khan.

Not surprising at all as i personally believe all this evidence must be tested by a third party that is not under any influence.

PM Nawaz draws Rs 2,000,000,000 from State Bank of Pakistan today, most likely as bribe to politicians/bureaucracy/journalists.

Any proof recent election was free and fair?

Gun point? Where are guns of IK and Qadri? I haven't seen them. Demonstrations and sit-ins are democratic. Martial Law is guns.

You don't have to be a scholar to understand proverbial words. Reread my post, it has a condition attached to it.

You don't have to be a scholar to understand proverbial words. Reread my post, it has a condition attached to it.
If you cheat your way to PM seat by bribery, corruption and fraud, and won't back off after massive protests for many days now, its not remotely democratic.

ابراہیم ؑ کی آگ پرچونچ سےپانی ڈالنے والے پرندے سے قیامت میں یہ نہیں پوچھا جائے گا کہ آگ بجھائی یا نہیں۔ صرف پوچھا جائے گا "کوشش کی یانہیں؟": عمران خان
‪#‎AzadiSquare‬

Illegal solution? Asking PM to resign at gunpoint is not legal either.

damn... you can have a difference of view but please dont fall to noora level.. know a few things about democracy...

PM Nawaz draws Rs 2,000,000,000 from State Bank of Pakistan today, most likely as bribe to politicians/bureaucracy/journalists.

nawaz sharif is the buyer of souls = zamiro ka sodaqar

Back
Top Bottom