What's new

PTI's Azadi March 14th August 2014 l Updates and debate.

B2-3WcPIIAAb_Mt[1].jpg
B2-3fPsIIAMk5en[1].jpg
B2-3YHSCMAAnTqR[1].jpg

Can't speak about any other city but PTI is selling MPA tickets in Gujranwala for 50 Lakhs. They are targeting ex. PPP supporters.

NAYA PAKISTAN!

Can't speak about any other city but PTI is selling MPA tickets in Gujranwala for 50 Lakhs. They are targeting ex. PPP supporters.

NAYA PAKISTAN!

Obviously you would have verifiable proofs of this, no?

Obviously you would have verifiable proofs of this, no?
I don't care if you believe me or not. I can't say anything more than what I have said already. You all have your sources, in this case, I have mine.

I will say that it was ghulam dastagir who told his supporters to throw stones at IK when they were passing gujranwala at start of azadi March and something may happen again in the upcoming jalsa.

I don't care if you believe me or not. I can't say anything more than what I have said already. You all have your sources, in this case, I have mine.

I will say that it was ghulam dastagir who told his supporters to throw stones at IK when they were passing gujranwala at start of azadi March and something may happen again in the upcoming jalsa.

Okay, so Tom told Harry that Dick was sucking on the chocolate ice cream which Tom thought was something else entirely. Cool story.

Massive show of power by PTI in Gujranwala.. lot of people r present at jalsa

So apparently IK has finally found proof of the rigging and will show the world proof during a press conference in the upcoming week.

Back
Top Bottom