What's new

PTI's Azadi March 14th August 2014 l Updates and debate.

pmnl may be bad and incapable of good governance. but the question is what will pti do? do they have any plan? just stopping corruption won't mean progress.

LOL. First thing that brought progress in Singapore was anti-corruption. FOOL!

Pakistan needs such a strong anti corruption model that other countries copy us

LOL. First thing that brought progress in Singapore was anti-corruption. FOOL!

Oh Bhai meray,

Singapore is only 5 million people with 74% Chinese and a yearly surplus budget of $45 billion (and $273.1 billion reserves.

Imagine Pakistan with 200 million people but lot more diverse, with deficit budget of $43 billion (and only 11 billion reserves) .

there is no way you can impose any regime from the top. Heck even army cannot impose something like this in Pak.

And Imran? hahahaha

This poor pathetic puppet cannot control KP ministers. let alone the whole of Pakistan.

Please consider vital aspects of a given country before taking examples.

Singapore is like 1/4 of Karachi or 1/2 Lahore.

Please get educated. No need to do blind comparisons.

Thank you

Last Friday i am at D choke,

As per i have situation in mind i am surprise to see peoples from different cities come in Rallies, Standing there and return to their home.
So the circulation sustain as before....

IK standing with its unique mission to deliver awareness at every door step & they recruit membership on site.

It is positive for Pakistan as you positively socialize peoples on their culture, Religion, and on social aspects nor negatively . :pakistan:

Shahzeb Khanzada asks Imran Khan if he is a fighter or just "Ziddi"?

listen to Khan's reply... :pakistan:

B1dOjR2CEAA57pq.jpg

ISF Malakand KPK #GoNawazGo Rally

Shahzeb Khanzada asks Imran Khan if he is a fighter or just "Ziddi"?

listen to Khan's reply... :pakistan:

Great reply.

PTI @PTIofficial · 12 minutes ago
Imam Hussain's (RA) sacrifice shows us that living in peace under the forces of oppression is not acceptable in Islam – Imran Khan

View conversation
PTI @PTIofficial · 12 minutes ago
Chairman IK in his message on Youm-e-Ashur says that Holy Prophet (PBUH) has said that the greatest jihad is to stand up to a tyrant ruler.

Pakistan Defence Latest Posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom