What's new

PTI's Azadi March 14th August 2014 l Updates and debate.

In upcoming world regime Pakistan & India are stand in world line in critical situation,,

Pakistan only attend its advancement in defense but not in population development.

Simply there are USA, Russia, China, Europe, Israel, Australia, South Africa & some other countries enjoying life inside country, in this situation they survive under Multi-polar system in defense, some time they fall in uni-polar but they give more attention in public and population development along with defense....

This is time for Pakistan to think about it.....

Pakistan's system has evolved in such a way that it always places defense needs over social development needs.

1c29b707f6b6a096fc840a078fa20518.jpg

<p>
development&nbsp;
</p><p><br /></p>

indeed you are right but it all rely on weak social development, look in your country where in USA peoples enjoy every aspect of life along with justice which give every one it right at all levels, police going to serve for public as well as all government institutes are serving for public, pubic either going to fulfill its duties.
In Pakistan crime is very critical to understand when you are living abroad, when you research about it most of sector you cant find out coz poverty generate many crimes so defense in not mere to fight with foreign enemies.
Pakistan is still fighting with inland peoples.
if i give presentation on entire country regard than you are very upset to see this.....8-)8-)

indeed you are right but it all rely on weak social development, look in your country where in USA peoples enjoy every aspect of life along with justice which give every one it right at all levels, police going to serve for public as well as all government institutes are serving for public, pubic either going to fulfill its duties.
In Pakistan crime is very critical to understand when you are living abroad, when you research about it most of sector you cant find out coz poverty generate many crimes so defense in not mere to fight with foreign enemies.
Pakistan is still fighting with inland peoples.
if i give presentation on entire country regard than you are very upset to see this.....8-)8-)

I simply did not understand what you are trying to say here.

<p>
1c29b707f6b6a096fc840a078fa20518.jpg
</p><p><br /></p>

Kash Pakistan Ma Bhai Kulfa Rasdeen HAQ CHAR YARR Ka Door Aia Jaiey,
Phar To Bat He Kuch Our Ho Gee..........:pakistan::pakistan:

Jahan Muslman our Non Muslim saray Mahfooz Rehtay Thay.

i want to convey Pakistan not only facing external enemies but majority of them are from inside of country and majority of them are not a permanent criminals. Society make them criminals the society not giving rights to its population. Result of this
"Pakistan still spend on defense measures"

Last edited:
i want to convey Pakistan not only facing external enemies but majority of them are from inside of country and majority of them are not a permanent criminals. Society make them criminals the society not giving rights to its population. Result of this
"Pakistan still spend on defense measures"

So it is the fault of the people who do not get their rights are the ones to be blamed for the defense expenditure? Mighty rich, that one!

Sure dear to avail your rights in Pakistan is not easy task for your self...
Any society is not survive until they achieve development for its population,
:DTo establish child's are not any problem but to giving them decent socialization is very complicated in all sector of society...
:pakistan:

Could you translate that into something meaningful please?

My upper talk is all about practical things not a bookish thing......
Society
Education
Health
Recreation
Pre existing opportunities
Culture
Social Security ,,etc etc.........
now it is enough for you mind running...........

Back
Top Bottom