What's new

PTI's Azadi March 14th August 2014 l Updates and debate.

15407_769096756476079_255543714578419086_n.jpg
a very childish and naive opinion. What is the expectation from government? They should sit idly while people ransack key government buildings?

New statement of Javed Hashmi..... He is really jerk... He was never sincere to PTI....he was aalways a hardcore league....

934829_341994785959706_8004371541646837827_n.jpg

Very sad situation where peoples are killed on roads, police kill peoples in hospitals in that situation it is called terrorist state.
They force peoples to leave their place.
Lanat As Jamhoryat Pay.

Army must pay attention on martial law. Coz people die due to fake politics, & monarchy.:pakistan:

So how this fake democracy sympathizers are going to defend the police attacking injured people inside the hospitals?

@Aether @Chak Bamu @SBD-3 @Syed.Ali.Haider @Sedqal @cb4

The same people who were trying to attack parliament and pm house? My defense in simple enough if Pakistani state is going to tolerate anti-state activities in heart of Islamabad then it should stop the operation against Taliban and Baluch separatists as it would be simply hypocritical to enforce writ in one corner of state while ignore it completely in another.

I have no sympathy for the hooligans.

So how this fake democracy sympathizers are going to defend the police attacking injured people inside the hospitals?
The consequences were imminent that is why I called it anarchy march since day 1...

Read the other thread created by me.. all such predictions were given already as this was bound to happen

The new proposals are also given by me for hanging both Nawaz Sharif, SS, Imran Khan and Tahir ul Qadri for inciting violence leading to death of 4 innocent civilians

The consequences were imminent that is why I called it anarchy march since day 1...

Read the other thread created by me.. all such predictions were given already as this was bound to happen

The new proposals are also given by me for hanging both Nawaz Sharif, SS, Imran Khan and Tahir ul Qadri for inciting violence leading to death of 4 innocent civilians

If there is anyone to be hanged it will be the ones who ordered the police to attack...not the ones who lead the peaceful protestors there.

If there is anyone to be hanged it will be the ones who ordered the police to attack...not the ones who lead the peaceful protestors there.
Peaceful protests could also be rephrased as invading red zone

Peaceful protest with "Peace Force" holding sticks, threatening Government to follow their command or face consequences etc.. yeah right

Another twist in the story:

There were several thousand police officers along with some hundred army men deployed inside Parliament house. But at the instructions of Chaudhry Nisar, police force was withdrawn from Parliament house at the night of 29th Aug, and was deployed to PM house.

Interesting thing is, the brigadier of Army who was leading small group of army men (only a few hundred personnel) was not informed about this, he wasn't taken into confidence before withdrawing police so he could ask for backup from army to guard parliament.

Hence only few hundred army men were guarding parliament the night of 29th Aug. Govt intentionally tried to create a confrontation between protesters and army, so they can gain some political points out of it.

It almost happened today when people broke into parliament and tried to enter the parliament building. Army was heavily out numbered in front of protesters, but when army asked them to not to enter the parliament building, the protesters reacted wisely and stopped right there. This small company of army is still deployed there with women and children are taking shelters in front of them at sabza-zar of parliament. No police force is still present there.

Few points:

1) Govt left small group of army personnel at their own in parliament by withdrawing police all of a sudden, exposing them to thousands of protesters

2) Govt didn't allow army to call for reinforcement by not letting them know of their decision in advance

3) Brigadier of army group wasn't aware of this withdrawal of police force till the time it actually happened

4) No help was sent to reinforce army group in parliament even when the violent protests were erupted

5) As expected, protesters rushed towards parliament house where small group of army men were in their way

6) Army was heavily outnumbered and were facing a direct confrontation, they could have opened the fire easily

7) Protesters were massively in great number, they could have done anything bad there

8) But instead, army acted peacefully and asked protesters at loud speaker to not to confront army and leave the parliament building alone because its under army's security

9) The so called violent protesters listened to army's call and didn't do anything bad

10) Means, army is not a gullu butt force like police and PTI / PAT protesters respect the army.

11) This also shows what are the intentions of these protesters and what is govt trying to do
12) Lastly, govt considers PM house more important than Parliament House. They left Parliament House alone with few hundred army men, and deployed 40,000 policemen in front of PM house from all over the country. Defines this democracy perfectly.

Source: Dunya TV right now in live transmission with Kamran Shahid

@SBD-3 @cb4 @arushbhai @Fracker @xyxmt @Tameem @Sedqal @Leader @Jzaib @Aeronaut @Armstrong @balixd @AshtanshKhan @chauvunist @Crypto @Bratva @A.Rafay @Zarvan @batmannow @Aether @RAMPAGE @TankMan @pakman12 @Devil Soul @Fulcrum15 @HRK @Akheilos @Marshmallow @PWFI @graphican @airmarshal @ajpirzada @AUz @Counter-Errorist @CrazyPaki @Side-Winder @EyanKhan @F.O.X @Fahad Khan 2 @Khalidr @Luftwaffe @Men in Green @Mirzay @MM_Haider @mr42O @nomi007 @Pakistani shaheens @Pakistanisage @peaceful Civilan @pkuser2k12 @Rafael @Rashid Mahmood @saiyan0321 @Secur @SHAMK9 @Slav Defence @Tayyab1796 @wasm95 @Jf Thunder @janbaaz
well PAT, and PTI both wanted confrontation as they were themselves inciting their people to violence

ask yourself. would secretive service or other law enforcement agencies in USA allow people to come inside the perimeter of white house or any other government building peacefully?

protesting peacefully has a context, and that is to not just be peaceful, but to observe the limits. i can be very peaceful but stand very close to someone to irritate him. someone can very peacefully make a hole in the wall and watch everything that goes in the bedroom.

why the angels zardari and altaf did not make your list :eek:

May god take them baldies away from Pakistan AMEEN!

Rusool-ul-allah Sallaho-alaihi-wassalam has taught us the adaab of duas as well as duas for all the situations. the dua for this and we all should memorize and recite this after every prayer is:

Allahumma la tusallit Alaina mal-la yar-ham-na wala yakha-fuka feena
اللھم لا تسلِط علینا من لا یرحَمُنا ولا یخافُکَ فینا

Oh Allah, don't put such rulers on us who will not have mercy on us and are not afraid of us in their dealings with us.

Jazakallahukhaira
ali

Its a confrontation of PTI+PAT vs PML-N

PPP or MQM had little role to play. They could play role of mediators but PTI+PAT were not interested

everyone is selfish. MQM is hell bent on the government to resign. they suffered heavy losses during the Karachi operation, plus that's the direction they are probably from their masters. As siraj-ul-haq mentioned that he met pretty much all politicians and said that most of the wanted the situation to become worse. everyone is waiting to get their piece of the pie.

My opinion is also that MQM statements can give you good clue into what USA/UK wants.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom