What's new

PTI's Azadi March 14th August 2014 l Updates and debate.

I don't know if Qadri/Imran were with the protestors or were in the containers, it still does not change that they are fighting for good government and Nawaz is the corrupt leader. What ppl need to realize is that both Qadri and Imran do not have to do this and they can go back home or overseas and live peacefully, yet they choose to fight for the people, but still some ppl blame them for staying in the containers and other BS, I get that they are leaders so they should be with the people and all, but still IF they are wrong in that, then what they have done is still 0.1% compared to what Nawaz did

I don't know if Qadri/Imran were with the protestors or were in the containers, it still does not change that they are fighting for good government and Nawaz is the corrupt leader. What ppl need to realize is that both Qadri and Imran do not have to do this and they can go back home or overseas and live peacefully, yet they choose to fight for the people, but still some ppl blame them for staying in the containers and other BS, I get that they are leaders so they should be with the people and all, but still IF they are wrong in that, then what they have done is still 0.1% compared to what Nawaz did
The lust for power wants them to do all this... nobody is content with life.. we all wants more n more

The lust for power wants them to do all this... nobody is content with life.. we all wants more n more

Maybe, maybe not, but are they worse than Nawaz? I don't think so, and unless they are proven to be as corrupt as Nawaz, I will still support them. This should not be Nawaz vs Imran/Qadri, this should be people of Pakistan vs corrupt government, and in my opinion, the best chance ppl of Pak have to get rid of this corrupt leader is through IK and TUQ. If there is anyone else who can do the job better than them, I am more than willing to support that person as well

Maybe, maybe not, but are they worse than Nawaz? I don't think so, and unless they are proven to be as corrupt as Nawaz, I will still support them. This should not be Nawaz vs Imran/Qadri, this should be people of Pakistan vs corrupt government, and in my opinion, the best chance ppl of Pak have to get rid of this corrupt leader is through IK and TUQ. If there is anyone else who can do the job better than them, I am more than willing to support that person as well
making people confront the state institutions, calling for beghawat/rebellious, call for civil disobedience, putting people life in danger is not making them great either. Nawaz has made blunders in corruption and destroyed Pakistan through stealing money, Imran on the other hand has brought people to fight against the government. Something we always referred with Talibans.

making people confront the state institutions, calling for beghawat/rebellious, call for civil disobedience, putting people life in danger is not making them great either. Nawaz has made blunders in corruption and destroyed Pakistan through stealing money, Imran on the other hand has brought people to fight against the government. Something we always referred with Talibans.

Wrong analogy. Intentions are clearly very different. Taliban aims to destroy the state, IK intends to fix it.

Wrong analogy. Intentions are clearly very different. Taliban aims to destroy the state, IK intends to fix it.
I am not comparing Imran Khan with Taliban's... just giving an example that both led to anarchy intentionally or unintentionally...

Taliban too had a support of large population in Pakistan at their peak team, they would also try to fix the matter in their own way

Imran Khan too has a support base in Pakistan he would also try to fix the matter in his own way

but for that to happen, handover the power to Imran Khan...

I agree that people's life are in danger with this, but still, is there any way other than protest to bring down Nawaz, (or any other corrupt leader) , I mean , anyone who were following this have seen how many times Qadri and Imran have told the public about all the corruption that Nawaz did, so many deadlines were given and still this shameless leader refuse to step down, so what should ppl do? or should ppl just accept whatever is happening, and just accept Pak is a failed state? I mean, I am not a blind supporter of IK or TUQ, I am not saying they are perfect or angels, but from what I have seen of them throughout this whole Azadi march, they are the only ppl left who wants to do something good for this country

I am not comparing Imran Khan with Taliban's... just giving an example that both led to anarchy intentionally or unintentionally...

Taliban too had a support of large population in Pakistan at their peak team, they would also try to fix the matter in their own way

Imran Khan too has a support base in Pakistan he would also try to fix the matter in his own way

but for that to happen, handover the power to Imran Khan...

The prime difference is that the Imran Khan is a politician, his toolset comprises of speeches, rallies and negotiations - and Talibans are terrorists, their toolset are loaded with bombs, bullets and brawns

That's a low blow. If power was the only thing IK wanted, then IK would have gone for CM-ship in KPK. He should have also availed the offer from Mushy back in 2002 to become Prime Minister. If we go ever further in past, he should have accepted lucrative offers he received from N-League and PPP during mid 90's when he announced to join politics.

Blame IK for anything you want, but this sir is not valid. You know what you've just posted, so I'll leave it to you to decide. Everything aside, what IK has been saying since 2013 elections, is absolutely right. You can argue with his approach towards making those things implemented but the ideology behind all this is damn right.

- Elections were rigged
- we need audit
- PM must be sidelined to have fair audit
- we need electoral reforms
- peaceful protest is everyone's right
- our HOLY constitution allows everyone to do peaceful protest.

Tell me what is wrong in all above mentioned things?

Today I realize

Tum logon key as dunya ma har Qdam pey insane galat.

That's a low blow. If power was the only thing IK wanted, then IK would have gone for CM-ship in KPK. He should have also availed the offer from Mushy back in 2002 to become Prime Minister. If we go ever further in past, he should have accepted lucrative offers he received from N-League and PPP during mid 90's when he announced to join politics.

Blame IK for anything you want, but this sir is not valid. You know what you've just posted, so I'll leave it to you to decide. Everything aside, what IK has been saying since 2013 elections, is absolutely right. You can argue with his approach towards making those things implemented but the ideology behind all this is damn right.

- Elections were rigged
- we need audit
- PM must be sidelined to have fair audit
- we need electoral reforms
- peaceful protest is everyone's right
- our HOLY constitution allows everyone to do peaceful protest.

Tell me what is wrong in all above mentioned things?
The goal is right, but the way to achieve this goal is wrong.

If you have done a crime, you need to be arrested, it does not mean that you too become a criminal to avenge for your loss

The goal is right, but the way to achieve this goal is wrong.

If you have done a crime, you need to be arrested, it does not mean that you too become a criminal to avenge for your loss

Watch Dunya news, Reham Khan. She's telling the different story of what happened last night. Another conspiracy in the making..

Watch Dunya news, Reham Khan. She's telling the different story of what happened last night. Another conspiracy in the making..
watching TV both ARY and Dunya news since last night 9pm (UK time)

Slept for a short while and had a dream about myself standing in Islamabad and seeing everything happening around me :rofl:

Back
Top Bottom