What's new

PTI working in Karachi

AZ1

ELITE MEMBER
Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
PTi working in karachi with its allocated funds given by federal govt.

Na 254 UC 26 Block 20 Ancholi Haryali park
Thank you MNA Aslam khan ♥

IMG-20211003-WA0021.jpg

NA 254 UC 13 11G New Karachi Sharjha park
Thank you MNA Aslam khan ♥

IMG-20211004-WA0000.jpg

Attachments

• IMG-20211003-WA0022.jpg
    IMG-20211003-WA0022.jpg
    209.5 KB · Views: 22
Last edited:
If I were in Karachi, I would have posted the pictures of Korangi Malir and Landhi. And we are PTI voters.

One word: kachray ka dhyr.

All political parties have ruined us.

Whenever I think of Pakistanis, I think of a people who are unjust to core. Who have no moral values and zero sense of mutual coexistence(and afghanis have even increased that).

I literary pray that may Allah replace whole of Pakistanis with some better people, who are better humans than us. We didn't deserve such a wonderful place. We never did.

If I were in Karachi, I would have posted the pictures of Korangi Malir and Landhi. And we are PTI voters.

Whenever I think of Pakistanis, I think of a people who are unjust to core. Who have no moral values and zero sense of mutual coexistence(and afghanis have even increased that).

I literary pray that may Allah replace whole of Pakistanis with some better people, who are better humans than us. We didn't deserve such a wonderful place. We never did.
baat tu sach ha ..magar baat ha ruswai ki...

Take whatever we can. PPP has destroyed karachi. Went to sewerage, water board, garbage collector all crying for funds.

PPP is the enemy of karachi.

Take whatever we can. PPP has destroyed karachi. Went to sewerage, water board, garbage collector all crying for funds.

PTI is no less. PTI is just an extension of Afghan war mentality. PTI brought people from all over the Pakistan. I am sorry to say, the genocide that Zia ul Haq started, PPP carried, PTI is just continuing.... But I think Karachiites will realise it the hard way.

If you don't believe me then just look where almost all PTI political heads in Karachi were living some 7 years ago. I can give you the names : Merdan, Charsadda, Mianwali, Deraghazi khan, faisalabad, Rawalpindi, Wazirabad and so on.

Only one person in my whole life have managed to fool me so far. And Pti is certainly is not that.

Last edited:
bhai with our community efforts we converted a garbage dump into a community park, there was no efforts or work from CBC/DHA/Councilor etc involved, everything was done on volunteer basis from community members. Stop showing me pictures of parks and calling it an achievement for a bloody MPA/MNA sheesh

bhai with our community efforts we converted a garbage dump into a community park, there was no efforts or work from CBC/DHA/Councilor etc involved, everything was done on volunteer basis from community members. Stop showing me pictures of parks and calling it an achievement for a bloody MPA/MNA sheesh
dude check out my other thread if only this forum had features to upload the video from mobile.

Its indeed achievement givng that no park has been rebuilt in karachi since ppp took over.

@PaklovesTurkiye

This is Pakistan's largest city. The waste produced by the city is worth in billions of dollars annually.

The city dwellers are looking forward to autonomous e rikshaws and police on roller skates.

Vast majority of the city votes for federation and is extremely susceptible to populism. Over 20 foreign agencies are active in the city drawn by corruption.

absolutely right ppp is become a cancer for Karachi city & for its people 1000 problems one Solution (Kick-out this bloody corrupt criminal ppp from KARACHI)...

dude check out my other thread if only this forum had features to upload the video from mobile.

Its indeed achievement givng that no park has been rebuilt in karachi since ppp took over.

@PaklovesTurkiye
Dude even PPP is building parks, this isn't something huge or life changing i'll be honest, it's nice that they are doing it, both parties, but still there are much more major issues that need to be addressed.

Karachi is irredeemable. The old residents of this city are living in literal ghettos. What are Bufferzone, Lalukhet, Chakiwara, Ranchore Lines, Malir, Landhi if not ghettos?

Honestly if you live a month in Lahore or Islamabad and come back, it feels like you've come back to Somalia.

Dude even PPP is building parks, this isn't something huge or life changing i'll be honest, it's nice that they are doing it, both parties, but still there are much more major issues that need to be addressed.
Where kindly post. These park I am sharing took 10+ years and currently survyed two more parks which have not been looked even after 20 years but ppp but pti is looking after now.

So yes ppp working on parks only nearby of bilawal house.

Please do enlighten us in last 13 years any project completed in karachi?

Even road been build by pti, after seeing pti is doing ppp start doing roads.

Where kindly post. These park I am sharing took 10+ years and currently survyed two more parks which have not been looked even after 20 years but ppp but pti is looking after now.

So yes ppp working on parks only nearby of bilawal house.

Please do enlighten us in last 13 years any project completed in karachi?

Even road been build by pti, after seeing pti is doing ppp start doing roads.
Ones i can find in the last month, plus there have been a couple of tree plantation drives.

these above they started after pti started working. ppp made murtaza wahab. These are peanut if we take 13 years of ppp and budget.

More work been done tilll now by fixit

Currently pti is working in large park. Will post once completed
They are the same projects of beautification and park building, which are the ones only completed this month, there have been much more as well if we take into account last year and whatever. But it is besides the point, both PPP and PTI and doing such beautification and park work in their own respective areas, nothing huge. I'll be happy when one of them addresses basic requirements like Water for example.

Back
Top Bottom