What's new

PTI Women Wing President Fozia Qasori is going to Join PML-N

Guys I told you to keep the difference only to political extents.Even these so called "corrupt blah blah blah" politicians are more mature than most of the posters here.
pic-07.jpg

news-29.gif

Whats the big fuss about it?

here when PTI was formed Mr. Samad Mursaleen was the only one who was with PTI In Peshawar working and spending but he is no more here. Because he was said to be corrupt despite his tireless sacrifices for PTI.

Move on she wanted seat for personal gains and she joined PML N.

Thats all

fozia qasori was much more worthy of the seat, shireen mazari on the other hand is just too immature & emotional, wrong decision by pti

Guys I told you to keep the difference only to political extents.Even these so called "corrupt blah blah blah" politicians are more mature than most of the posters here.
pic-07.jpg

news-29.gif

Bhie esay atticates to PPP mei b hain ...ish mei itna show off karnay k kya baat ha ...izzat denay mei koi haarj nhie ha ..lakin saatu pee k sonay walay hum nhie hain app k opposition k tarah ...

2 seats. 1 was taken by Shireen Mazari and the 2nd was taken by Ayla Malik.

i would like to know Ayla's qualifications. What was there that Fauzia was not fit for ?

There may be 2 seats from Punjab, but there are plenty in KPK. Think about it.

Keep crying for 5 years :lol:

It is Munazza Hasan and Shireen Mazari yara... why you keep spreading false news? Ayla Malik would be contesting from NA71 in by-elections.

According to Geo News PTI Women Wing President Fozia Qasori is going to Join PML-N

Its funny that two days ago when I saw her video where she almost cried, I said she is welcomed in PMLN
my mouth to her ears

Asliyat samnay agayi, aik seat kay peechay itni dramay bazi.

There were only 2 seats available, now how many people's wishes could you fulfill on two seats?

when you make sacrifices for a cause and you see that cause is slipping away and movement is being hijacked by opportunists then you make adjustments and continue your cause in the best possible way. I said yesterday in a post that PTI wanted and tabdeeli PMLN will deliver that Tabdeeli because PTI does not have means nor the capability for it.

Good decision on Miss Kusoori's part and she will be respected in PMLN as others.

Its funny that two days ago when I saw her video where she almost cried, I said she is welcomed in PMLN
my mouth to her ears

who isnt welcomed in pmln and pti :lol:

Bhie esay atticates to PPP mei b hain ...ish mei itna show off karnay k kya baat ha ...izzat denay mei koi haarj nhie ha ..lakin saatu pee k sonay walay hum nhie hain app k opposition k tarah ...
Sutto beshak na pena but apparently the opposition leadership is going to PPP.

Kulsoom Nawaz Sharif contacts Fauzia Kasuri, asks her to join PML-N

LAHORE: Kulsoom Nawaz Sharif has reportedly contacted Pakistan Tehreek-e-Insaf member (PTI) Fauzia Kasuri and made her an offer to join PML-N’s women wing, according to sources close to the PML-N, Express News has reported.
One of the central figures of PTI and a close associate of Imran Khan, Fauzia Kasuri has previously served as PTI women’s wing president and a liaison person for the party’s overseas chapters.
With PTI winning six reserved seats – four in Khyber Pakhtunkhwa and two in Punjab – Kasuri lost the chance to represent the party in the assembly.
With many sacrifices for PTI including surrendering dual-nationality, there has been evident friction between Kasuri and PTI.
In her opinion, it all started when “compromised people” were given a chance to join the party. Though she realises the dynamics of any political party and the fact that people have to be taken on board, she feels “parties must stick to their ideology”.
She says her colleagues’ apathy and Khan’s silence give her signals that she is not needed anymore, since no one has contacted her or replied to her emails.
Kulsoom Nawaz Sharif contacts Fauzia Kasuri, asks her to join PML-N – The Express Tribune

PMLN is actively looking for good people

what did i say, she will now be given reserved seat in PMLN :lol:

this is the condition of PTI and PMLN and people still have guts to blame un principled politics of MQM :lol:

atleast MQM members dont run after seats

right on brother, MQM seats are given by bhai saab and anyone who objects to it goes in the bori

Geo News ran this patti of the news that she's joining PMLN... the fact of the matter is; she has only received an invitation from DukhtareShareefa to join PMLN... the same propaganda was hoisted when Shireen Mazari had left PTI.

But let me assure you all Nooner, she has a kind of personality that she wouldn't be able to fit in another party. She is an INSFIAN, and once an INSAFIAN is always INSAFIAN. Get this thing through your thick brains.

right on brother, MQM seats are given by bhai saab and anyone who objects to it goes in the bori

its one way to think, what i think is MQM is safe from lanat which made PTI and PMLN

what was fuzia striving for in pti for all those years and jalsas is she had to embrace her enemy in such a way

no ethnics can rationalise such lota politics, its better to take a dumb in a pile of shitt you know what i mean?

who isnt welcomed in pmln and pti :lol:

MQM waley are not welcomed, not even an offer to join the govt and your shameless leader offered his co-operation regardless.

Back
Top Bottom