What's new

PTI will lose tomorrow from Karachi

WhatsApp-Image-2023-01-16-at-2-34-23-PM1673862482-0.jpeg

I can't even find 5 guys who support and vote for PPP in my social circle or extended circle in Karachi

But somehow PPP managed to win 51 seats

You noon leaguie khota khors might not realize it but PPP is making a fool out of your party and PTI too while making way for their parchi leader to be made PM of Pakistan despite people of Pakistan not voting for him at all

PPP deal with Rawalpindi and Washington is making it a real winner while noon league and PTI are busy fighting with each other

This is the complete result of Mitiari district. According to Jr, Gillani TLP has won 16 UCs.

everyone is making up numbers wait for offical results by tonight also F for JI despite clean sweep most of their seats are stolen by PPP

everyone is making up numbers wait for offical results by tonight also F for JI despite clean sweep most of their seats are stolen by PPP
the only correct results are of rural sindh where PPP have won again because of banana campaign by GDA

the only correct results are of rural sindh where PPP have won again because of banana campaign by GDA
one thing that surprised me that even though MQM boycotted the elections they still had their candidates name on the ballot paper some MQM london goons in a open F you to MQMP wrote GA altaf on them

this is also true, also 30% voters ucs has been moved. I cant cast the vote either due to this. Plus pti didnt run any campaign desite getting seats and then there was security threat as well.
What i see is, PTI candidates are lazy asses, no one will be on streets if IK i snot with them. All are with IK to benifit from his popularity. No one is willing to do foot work. sab Araam pasand log hain.

What i see is, PTI candidates are lazy asses, no one will be on streets if IK i snot with them. All are with IK to benifit from his popularity. No one is willing to do foot work. sab Araam pasand log hain.
its not that simple lives on stake, pti member hide themselves due to this

its not that simple lives on stake, pti member hide themselves due to this
Than politics and IK struggle is not for them, they are just using IK and enjoying benefits.
Threats were well known to them before joining. these are just excuses.

This is fraud.

They purposefully withheld JI and PTI results where as the places where PPP won were announced like for e.g. district Malir, Keemari , Liyari etc

Outside Karachi results were announced by 10.00 pm as well.

This delay is deliberately done to build an anti PTI narrative in media for a day or two like look PTI lost in LBE Karachi etc crap. Hell they are putting JI, who are clearly winners, in third position for now. :D

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom