What's new

PTI will lose tomorrow from Karachi

Interestingly last night only results of Malir, Kemaari , liyari were declared which are traditionally PPP strong hold areas since decades. Rest of the results from Karachi are still with held.

This election was the biggest joke in the history of elections in Pakistan

Even with 20% voter turnout only 40 something UC results have been announced out of more than 240

This is a joke

No point of having such elections if some particular party is supposed to made winner irrespective of people's choice

no he is not, but he is another corrupt bhudda for sure. you will see these types of corrupt bhudda in every department who never gets retired from corruptiom from sahafi to top level
He is an Indian troll

This thread is gold. I really really want to tag some Punjab Basher friends here. Only thing stopping is that this acidic regionalism is not what Pakistan needs and i dont like no matter where it comes from.

But Boy some elecetions going on here. Congratulations PPP , JI and Karachi.

PTI / IK Politics is giving me the feeling now that he is just interested in becoming PM again, might be others feeling the same way.

and funny part is he is not even trying to play smart and fool people, at least he is honest.
What you want from shot and wounded person to do ? Yahan per flu ke ilag london main ho raha hai .he is injured man

JI and JUI are different parties. Hope some of you guys realize that. Atleast on the local level, they’ve done alot of good things.

PTI under Zaidi in Karachi is nothing short of disaster. Atleast try to restructure and bring hard working people in.

despite no proper campaign pti got above average result JI did campaign for last 8 months had a mayor face which was naeem ur rehman so they won meanwhile ppp trying to steal the seats which ji won in karachi

by the way instead of ranting here on pdf you should have gone to cast your vote yesterday

JI and JUI are different parties. Hope some of you guys realize that. Atleast on the local level, they’ve done alot of good things.

PTI under Zaidi in Karachi is nothing short of disaster. Atleast try to restructure and bring hard working people in.

In 2015 PTI and JI contested LB election jointly, both Imran Ismaeel & Ali Zaidi lost their UCs, Ali Zaidi was candidate for Mayor slot at that time.

FmlJbatXoAAF94o

Last edited:
PTI / IK Politics is giving me the feeling now that he is just interested in becoming PM again, might be others feeling the same way.

and funny part is he is not even trying to play smart and fool people, at least he is honest.
winning local election from karachi means nothing to pti if it doesn't have govt in sindh. there will be no funds and all the blame will fall on them. Sadly, rural sinfh decided the fate of karachi long time ago. only thing that can be done is declaring karachi federal territory!!

What was the message by PTI through poster??

FmlKC3IagAAPRK_
PTI only did proper campaign last year because they thought elections were happening then they did not they turned their focus back to punjab

If JI and PTI elect a joint mayor i hope he manages to at least solve the street crime problem even if nothing else he manage to deliever

Back
Top Bottom