What's new

PTI will lose tomorrow from Karachi

AZ1

ELITE MEMBER
Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
Hi,

There is no campaign from pti, nothing and I think jamat islami will take lead this time.

Pti should know how to campaign in karachi which is lacking from their side then they will say look karachi didnt vote for pti.

Hi,

There is no campaign from pti, nothing and I think jamat islami will take lead this time.

Pti should know how to campaign in karachi which is lacking from their side then they will say look karachi didnt vote for pti.
I think IK had planned for Video Khitab for Karachi walas. aur kiya karay time hi nahi

Karachi has a choice, vote for IK or don't complain
kiyon bhai PTI ko Karachi mae vote mangtay huay sharam aati hai? ye kiya baat hui.

If you are ashamed of doing even Champaign than what the FFFCC right you have to shed crocodile tears for Sindh /Karachi.

its a joke ?

kiyon bhai PTI ko Karachi mae vote mangtay huay sharam aati hai? ye kiya baat hui.

If you are ashamed of doing even Champaign than what the FFFCC right you have to shed crocodile tears for Sindh /Karachi.

its a joke ?

Don't care,, you want to vote for PPP and MQM then you tears and bullshit mean nothing

OK,

is this the concept of Riasat e Madina? without educating and approaching poor suffering people expect them to leave their aba o ajdad ki traditions etc.

you are damaging PTI reputation here, my friend.

Look no one can change you, the PTI has the entire establishment plus existing parties, feudals etc all to contend with it's up to people now to force change through the PTI

If against the odds the people elect PTI then no one can do anything

If the people knowing all this STILL vote for the same old MQM and PPP and ANP etc then those people can't be helped, they don't want change

I don't understand how anyone can vote for anyone but PTI. You have to be one stupid mofo to keep electing the same useless people that put you in this mess.
PTI members no where to be seen. Karachi. voted for pti 2 times without pti imran khan campaign.

Jamat islami is vey active, doing work by their own funds. For wafaq people will vote for pti but baldia ppl will vote for jamat islami.

You will see the result tomorrow i am speaking from ground reality

Look no one can change you, the PTI has the entire establishment plus existing parties, feudals etc all to contend with it's up to people now to force change through the PTI

If against the odds the people elect PTI then no one can do anything

If the people knowing all this STILL vote for the same old MQM and PPP and ANP etc then those people can't be helped, they don't want change

All the struggle and sacrifices Prophet and sahabas went through to educate people means nothing in modern day PTI Riasat e Madina concept?

With due repect, people like you are really PML/PPP supporters working on to cause confusion in PTI supporters.

Dont make excuses and defend anyone's wrong doings / mishandling..

Handlers not asking ECP to listen to MQM complain and postpone the local bodies poll, and the ECP is not listening to PDM, as MQM is a partner and they threatened to take away the support at the center.

Looks as though, the Estab. will do selective political move and not go all out, and ECP is left to decide or asked to go for the elections, otherwise Shahbaz S would have stopped it on MQM request.

PPP will try to rig this big time.

tomorrow its going to be a mess,, Pti Karachi is in simple words "tuss ", may not win local bodies election but everyone from Karachi is going to vote for pti in general elections both provincial and federals.

PTI members no where to be seen. Karachi. voted for pti 2 times without pti imran khan campaign.

Jamat islami is vey active, doing work by their own funds. For wafaq people will vote for pti but baldia ppl will vote for jamat islami.

You will see the result tomorrow i am speaking from ground reality

So what if they are not?

Jamat Islami are a useless low IQ people, they are good for nothing.

Back
Top Bottom