What's new

PTI stopping NATO trucks from entering Afghanistan is illegal, declares PHC

I have sympathies with PTI supporters now a days, their brilliant leader politically beaten and isolated by none other than dumbo ganjas....:lol:

IK was against operation in North Waziristan for almost ten years and now he take U turn and now announce his support for targeted action so curtain closed on Dharna Drama

In my opinion PTI has been given an easy way out through this decision and PTI is on board with government on this supply-route issue. Now this decision is in contradiction with other decisions the same high-court had given earlier and asked government to stop NATO Supplies. IF you find PTI didn't file a petition against this decision reminding court about their earlier judgement, you would know PTI is on-board.

Government of Pakistan has struck some deal with USA which will ensure their safe Withdrawal and this is part of the process.

PTI is taking a lot of heat as @cheekybird & @Armstrong among others have observed.

I think that such negative pronouncements are premature and hasty. I do accept that IK (& PTI) seem to have suffered setbacks. But this is not only a part of back-and-forth posturing, but seems like a part of an unwritten script somehow agreed upon by major players in Pakistan (PML-N, PTI, Army, & PPP/ANP/MQM combine).

1. I do not see how things could be otherwise. Mock sympathy was bound to be shown by someone and PTI has taken heat for it (some of it unjustified). As IK supporter, I do not mind it. It is for Pakistan's benefit. There are many Taliban supporters out there and bringing out the inherent contradictions within TTP was important before launching an operation. Events in past few days have shut many people's traps. JI has taken a big fall and nation seems united against Taliban.

2. Stoppage of NATO supplies was bound to be temporary and PTI policy seems to have taken this angle into account before launching this move. PHC gives a face-saver and the point has been effectively made. Drone strikes are rare now and I think PTI policy has something to do with it. Obama duly noted vigorous opposition to Drone strikes in his 'State of the Union' address. One can not discount IK's contribution in this change of policy. This is one initiative that has worked well, even though few appreciate it.

3. Practical politics is essentially a balancing act. PTI has supporters with many, varied, & disparate POVs. Over the long run the party would have to define itself ideologically and lose some supporters along the way. PTI's success lies in failures of PML-N which are bound to come in the long run. But that day has not come yet. PPP has left Pakistan in such a bad shape that any party (PML-N) that attempts to put things right would be almost guaranteed a re-election.

It saddens me to say this, but we would likely not see IK as Prime minister 5 years from now. His legacy would be to give Pakistan a replacement of PPP which in turn is bound to become a Sindh-only party within a few years. PTI should veer into Left-center political space practically vacated by PPP. Its no use trying to bump PML (any variety) and compete for Right-center vote bank. Over time PML-N's policies would ensure a win for a Left-center party.

I have sympathies with PTI supporters now a days, their brilliant leader politically beaten and isolated by none other than dumbo ganjas....:lol:
Still hardcore pmln supporter eh?:D Wese Punjab main sahi choona lagaya pti ko :P

Still hardcore pmln supporter eh?:D Wese Punjab main sahi choona lagaya pti ko :P

Still? PMLN performance after nine months are best amongst its predecessors, Its oppositions is disfunctional and its main future opponent in deep sh..tt. and completely isolated.:cheers:

Hell to PMLN too.. What the hell they doing, spent 4 billion on software just to block internet sites, foreign servers..... Still YouTube is blocked :mad::mad::mad:
I,ll not mind if army take over again ...
One dozen army Is enough to kick out nawaz sharif...

Hell to PMLN too.. What the hell they doing, spent 4 billion on software just to block internet sites, foreign servers..... Still YouTube is blocked :mad::mad::mad:
I,ll not mind if army take over again ...
One dozen army Is enough to kick out nawaz sharif...
i hve taken the screen shot, that you are supporting army take over!
see, i win you lose!lolzzz

See if Peshawar High Court enforces its decision that drone attacks are illegal and federal government should stop them

if they dont why should anyone else follow there rulings

Yeh maira Josh e khitabat tha... Lol.
Actually i am too much deprived from IT Minister Anusha Rehman.
chaal beta enjoy kar, laykin at any boiling point, tnis fake damocrazy , we never worth it, TUQ is the teacher , if any stupid wana learn?

See if Peshawar High Court enforces its decision that drone attacks are illegal and federal government should stop them

if they dont why should anyone else follow there rulings
becUsse its been addresed to KPK govt, stupid?

chaal beta enjoy kar, laykin at any boiling point, tnis fake damocrazy , we never worth it, TUQ is the teacher , if any stupid wana learn?

becUsse its been addresed to KPK govt, stupid?

as was the previous judgment to stop drones was directed towards federal government

if they cant comply so can kpk gov

baba g saen ho gay ho

as was the previous judgment to stop drones was directed towards federal government

if they cant comply so can kpk gov

baba g saen ho gay ho
try to stop it again, & you will see CM kpk in prison!

Back
Top Bottom