What's new

PTI stopping NATO trucks from entering Afghanistan is illegal, declares PHC

Never ever say anything bad about Maulana Diesel.... he is a decent soul :whistle:........ now shut your trap and go get your daily dosage of Ganjaz on TV....... have you visited the preps for "largest human flag"....... you better go before he fines you PKR1,500.00.... :mad:

I was talking about Jammat-i-Islami & the Martyred Comments; at least Nisar has the sense & the decency of putting the record straight !

Diesel ke bareiii me baaat nahin karniii - He looks like a cute little Pooh Bear with a Beard ! :kiss3:

No one invited me to the Flag Thing ! :(

Eik hee baat gheesnay say agla maan nahi jata!

Ab bol!

What the hell is gheesnay????urdu pushto ya English main bolein :D

I voted for PTI too as did my family but kuch mazaaa nahin ayaaa ! :(

I thought with PTI in power Namak Mandi mein Boneless Handi kay rate kum ho jaiin geii - Woh tou mehngiii ho gaii ! :o:
Kabhi to khane ke elawa Soch liya karein :p:

Cheeky Aapa, there is no direct translation in any other language for that particular word, or the the "essence" of it..... translation would kill all the fun..... :p:

What the hell is gheesnay????urdu pushto ya English main bolein :D

Kiyani/ Federal Government Blocking Nato supply route is totally legit as it comes under their jurisdiction, Heck even KPK government isn't involved in blocking NATO supplies. Individuals blocking a legitimate route is illegal and PHC rightly pointed that thing. I don't why party supporters can't remain subjective in discussing their party shenanigans

Back
Top Bottom