What's new

PTI steals pictures from Indian website to show prosperity in Pakistan?

Media (a private enterprise) sharing fake news

vs

An official representing the government of Pakistan at the United Nations sharing fake information in the UN

It was an official ad by government of India that I shared with you

And it was no fake information that Maliha Lodhi presented in UN

Pellet guns in IOK are a reality. Even United Nations asked you to stop using them on kashmiri children

UN chief asks India to end use of pellet guns on Kashmir children

Wrong happens only to the East of Pakistan. Some one steals and publishes Indian pics for which Indians are to be blamed. These guys are epic. 🤣

Should I start counting all the times Indian government has used pics from Pakistan and else where in its ads etc???

Do you need a reminder?

Last edited:
Pellet guns in IOK are a reality.
Similarly, India having armymen is also a reality. You have a problem with India using a fake image for the people of India (nothing to do with the world), but you seem to be perfectly fine with Pakistan sharing fake information with the whole world present in the UN.

It was an official ad by government of India that I shared with you

And it was no fake information that Maliha Lodhi presented in UN
She provided fake pictures in the UN. She could have easily got a few pictures of the victims in Kashmir but she chose to use a fake one.

Similarly, India having armymen is also a reality. You have a problem with India using a fake image for the people of India (nothing to do with the world), but you seem to be perfectly fine with Pakistan sharing fake information with the whole world present in the UN.

She provided fake pictures in the UN. She could have easily got a few pictures of the victims in Kashmir but she chose to use a fake one.

Doesn't matter

The message she was trying to present wasn't fake like you do in India everyday

Her intention was to show that you use pellet guns in kashmir on children. And we all know that you do that

So her message wasn't fake
Similarly, India having armymen is also a reality. You have a problem with India using a fake image for the people of India (nothing to do with the world),

Whole world is fed up with your national obsession with fake news

There are news articles written in international media about it. Go read them to know more about it

Her intention was to show that you use pellet guns in kashmir on children. And we all know that you do that

So her message wasn't fake

Sure. The message in the ad that India has an armyman was not fake. Just the picture was. Since I'm using your own logic, I hope we can agree on this at least.

Whole world is fed up with your national obsession with fake news

There are news articles written in international media about it. Go read them to know more about it
Seems our obsession falls short when it comes to sharing fake info with world. We dont seem to do it on the UN floor while the whole world is watching.

Sure. The message in the ad that India has an armyman was not fake. Just the picture was. Since I'm using your own logic, I hope we can agree on this at least.

Message matters. Graphics don't. No need to waste time on a non issue

Seems our obsession falls short when it comes to sharing fake info with world. We dont seem to do it on the UN floor while the whole world is watching.

Again a non issue considering message wasn't fake

Message matters. Graphics don't. No need to waste time on a non issue

Again a non issue considering message wasn't fake
Cool. The ad by the GoI only showed a fake image. The message wasnt fake. I'm glad you consider it a non issue, not sure why you brought it up in this thread though.

Cool. The ad by the GoI only showed a fake image. The message wasnt fake. I'm glad you consider it a non issue, not sure why you brought it up in this thread though.

I brought it because you brought it. Simple

These are called stock images. It’s is common for media and content creators to use stocks images and videos for their content. Usually there is a subscription fee for this.

What I dont understand is, why PTI didnt use the pics showing Pakistan's prosperity instead? I'm sure there may be thousands of sush pictures on the internet. Why use India's, the arch enemy's, pictures?
Because someone's lazy af and had little motivation to go into field for a few pics, so he googled the pics best suppot PTI's political narrative and pasted it in its matketing compaign, and it doesn't seem to be intentional.

Media (a private enterprise) sharing fake news

vs

An official representing the government of Pakistan at the United Nations sharing fake information in the UN

Which one do you think is more humiliating?

Nowadays I feel shocked if India is not blamed for some or the other bad things happening in Pakistan.

First of all nobody cares, step outside your echo chamber and see that outside of indian media nobody sees such events as humiliating or even relevant.

Second of all that image was just a visual representation of the well documented and publicised fact that the Indian military is using such weapons in Kashmir, literally an accepted fact by the worlds major humanitarian organisations and media outlets. There is no fake information being shared.

Now considering how desperately India tries to portray as weak and how much Indian politicians and Generals bray for war, its more embarassing that the military/government uses photos of Pakistani assets to try and look strong.

When work is subcontracted to cheap freelancers, this is what happens. The middle man made good money.
Also maryam daddu should be the last person to tweet because PMLN is famous for doctoring images, documents and signatures. They even show PTI crowd as their own.

The Indians pioneers of world infamous Fake Factory should be the last ones to point fingers.
Forget a political party, here are Indian armed forces official ads and publications using images of PAF JF-17 aircraft and a Pakistani soldier.

1631618376232.png

1631619204068.png

Is it right to say that the images were stolen if they were free to use? Or perhaps PTI paid for it?

Either way, it seems like OP is taking a jab at some nationalists from the Pakistani side who claim genetic superiority to Indians (from Northwest).

dude they are free stock photos, some guy responsible for gov ads probably got the details about what the gov did
so he just went to the internet and made an a out of it, don't know the issue?

they are just stock photos that people use all the time

don't know the big issue here?

These are stock images. No one gives 2 flying fuks to be honest!? Being extremely petty is in blood of noonie toons!

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom