What's new

PTI refuses to retract letter to British High Commission against Altaf!

Norwegian

BANNED
Reaction score
Country
Israel
836494-FotorCreated-1423642871-509-640x480.jpg

PTI also decided that they will not change their stance on the Baldia factory fire. PHOTOS: AFP

836494-FotorCreated-1423642871-509-160x120.jpg
836494-altafimranx-1423639481-945-160x120.jpg

ISLAMABAD: Pakistan Tehreek-e-Insaaf (PTI) decided on Wednesday that the party leadership will not take back its letter to the British High Commission, urging to take action against Muttahida Qaumi Movement’s (MQM) leader Altaf Hussain.

The decision was announced in a short briefing by PTI Chief Imran Khan.

Following the remarks made by the MQM chief on February 9, PTI officials urged the British government to take action against Altaf Hussain for “using British territory to incite people to violence in Pakistan”.

In explicit language, Altaf Hussain abused PTI female activists from his home in London. This was in retaliation to PTI demanding action against MQM’s involvement in the Baldia factory fire, leading to the deaths of 258 people- as stated by a Joint Investigation Team (JIT) report.

In addition to the letter, PTI have also decided that they will not change their stance on the Baldia factory fire.

Speaking about the JIT report submitted in regard to the fire, the chief said the federal government should immediately carry out an investigation

“No one should be able to own arms,” Imran said, adding that “responsibility lies with PM Nawaz and the culprits should not be forgiven.”
PTI refuses to retract letter to British High Commission against Altaf – The Express Tribune

Good work PTI! Don't let this terrorist and goon get away with his crimes against people of Pakistan!

@A.Rafay @Ahmad1996 @Akheilos @Armstrong @arushbhai @AstanoshKhan @AZADPAKISTAN2009 @balixd @batmannow @Bilal. @chauvunist @Crypto @Dr. Stranglove @Evil Flare @EyanKhan @Fahad Khan 2 @GIANTsasquatch @graphican @Green Arrow @Guleen Ahmed @HRK @Jazzbot @Junaid B @Jzaib @Khalidr @khawaja07 @Leader @Luftwaffe @mr42O @Muhammad Omar @nomi007 @Pak123 @Pakistani shaheens @Pakistanisage @Peaceful Civilian @pkuser2k12 @Pukhtoon @PWFI @raazh @Rafael @Rashid Mahmood @RescueRanger @Saifkhan12 @SHAMK9 @Spy Master @Stealth @Strike X @SUPARCO @sur @syedali73 @Tameem @Tayyab1796 @Zarvan @waleed3601 @AdeelFaheem @Rajput_Pakistani @Men in Green @IceCold @LoveIcon @razahassan1997 @Dil Pakistan @asq @junaid hamza @Pukhtoon @jamahir @Strigon @Rafi @Ulla @HughSlaman @420canada @sathya @slapshot @raza_888 @hacsan @SBD-3 @cb4 @AsianUnion @Aether @Proudpakistaniguy @WishLivePak @Waffen SS @FaujHistorian @Fracker @Ranches @ghoul @Jf Thunder @GreenFalcon @genmirajborgza786 @orangzaib @Pakistani Exile @KURUMAYA @Irfan Baloch @ali_raza @Syed.Ali.Haider @dexter @Patriots @muslim_pakistani @W.11

This tactic of PTI is nothing but Political Point Scoring instead of genuine Efforts. These kind of Half Hearted Political STUNT have been Pulled by PTI many times in the past because they know that PTI supports are DUMB enough to Fall for that and they can also Score some Points for Political Gain. If Imran Khan is Seriously against Altaf Hussain then he should Pull some Strings in UK rather then Sending Letter to UK Foreign Diplomatic Mission. There is a Clear Difference between Interior ministry and Foreign ministry and both works Separately within Govt. setup.

This tactic of PTI is nothing but Political Point Scoring instead of genuine Efforts. These kind of Half Hearted Political STUNT have been Pulled by PTI many times in the past because they know that PTI supports are DUMB enough to Fall for that and they can also Score some Points for Political Gain. If Imran Khan is Seriously against Altaf Hussain then he should Pull some Strings in UK rather then Sending Letter to UK Foreign Diplomatic Mission. There is a Clear Difference between Interior ministry and Foreign ministry and both works Separately within Govt. setup.
I think this is that user @orangzaib just using another account to post his nonsense here.

ab bohat se boriyan tayar hun gi @Norwegian tumharey leya imported bori tayar ho gi .
MQM Bekaar Harkatoon pay Booriyan Tayar Nahi Karti. Im ran agar koi Barhi Harkat karay MQM k Khilaf aur phir Karachi aai tab pata chalay ga.

I think this is that user @orangzaib just using another account to post his nonsense here.
Now you come up with Conspiracy instead of Answering the Points I raise. BTW is Oranzaib guy made PTI supporters here run out of Argument???If that is true then I would definitely want to meet this Guy.

I am going to write a letter to the British government about IK the next time he comes to the UK about his apologetic and hypocritical stance regarding the Taliban. But I know nothing will happen since the western governments have suddenly realised that they need to negotiate with the Taliban so they are not the bad guys anymore. :pop:

Now you come up with Conspiracy instead of Answering the Points I raise. BTW is Oranzaib guy made PTI supporters here run out of Argument???If that is true then I would definitely want to meet this Guy.
In fact he ran out of his lunatic arguments against PTI, so he left or got banned, I don't know :D

Thankyou for Proving my Point...

:rofl::rofl:

You can brag about anything you want, no one's gonna stop you. Had PTI retracted the letter to British High Commissioner, you would be going all ballistic against PTI in this same thread by now.

I am going to write a letter to the British government about IK the next time he comes to the UK about his apologetic and hypocritical stance regarding the Taliban. But I know nothing will happen since the western governments have suddenly realised that they need to negotiate with the Taliban so they are not the bad guys anymore. :pop:
is he a UK citizen?

You can brag about anything you want, no one's gonna stop you. Had PTI retracted the letter to British High Commissioner, you would be going all ballistic against PTI in this same thread by now.
There is no arguing with anti-PTI trolls :D

Back
Top Bottom