What's new

PTI refuses to retract letter to British High Commission against Altaf!

Its funny my opponents can't even Unite on who I truly am. Isn't it funny enough? Btw, you forgot Qadiani-stemple as well :D
i dnt care about qadanis . even in pakistan my best friend is christain, when i was in uk my best friend was quadiani, when i was in GCU lahore my roommate was shia . btw i dnt think u r anyone of these. i think u r jew. :D

i dnt care about qadanis . even in pakistan my best friend is christain, when i was in uk my best friend was quadiani, when i was in GCU lahore my roommate was shia . btw i dnt think u r anyone of these. i think u r jew. :D

No, but I am a Zionist, a Muslim one of a rare creed because I support Israels' right to exist! :D

Oh come on did I hit the sensitive Spots of PTI support base????In Karachi we use this slang in such cases "Chounsat(64) pay Lag gai"
I am just trying to Show how Dumb PTI Supporters are in Love for Imran Khan that they Doesnt even Consider Logic of all that Point Scoring PTI Actually do. Sorry if I Hurt you didnt mean that...:cheers:

I've just one line for you:

"MQM bhi woh basanti hay jo har daur kay har kuttay kay samne nachti hay..."

Now suck it.

This letter or that letter, nothing to Brits.
They just laugh at us, as a nation with so many questions looking for the answers.
guesses it's not the frist time some has written about Altaf hussain?
What's the results of the previous ones?

So why are you against PTI, anyway? :D
Voted them in the last Election but now realizing it was Wrong Decision and want as many to realize and Avoid them.:police:

boori k daar se ... karachi mein rehta ha. Quaid e thareek altaf bhie k against kesay bool sakta ha .
Altaf Hussain Khiska huwa hai....Imran Khan bhi Khiska huwa hai aur Baqi saray Leaders bhi Khiskay huway hain...

C__Data_Users_DefApps_AppData_INTERNETEXPLORER_Temp_Saved Images_naltaf-story-1122015.gif

Back
Top Bottom