What's new

PTI powershow in Jhelum

1652211530020.png
1652211539243.png

1652211560814.png

From Kids to Old, everyone have rejected imported government. If East India Company still insist then we have to do what Sri Lankan public is doing with elite.

@Rafi will be in attendance as a liaison for the milstablishment.

You know me to well, my brother, his wife are full paid up members of PTI, we have our disagreements but we still love each other.

Me girl has my full interest at the moment "Slava Ukraina",........(busty blonde Zindabad)................Nuff said.

You know me to well, my brother, his wife are full paid up members of PTI, we have our disagreements but we still love each other.

Me girl has my full interest at the moment "Slava Ukraina",........(busty blonde Zindabad)................Nuff said.

Other than you freaking out about me criticizing Bajwa, we've never really has an issue. I usually enjoy your posts.

You ever get that statue of Porus erected in your village?

Lol man- I laughed pretty hard reading this.

Khan sahib, sacrifice all the patwaris on your laughter... :lol:

1652230800442.png

Me girl has my full interest at the moment "Slava Ukraina",.......so called (busty blonde )................Nuff said.

We know who is she :lol:
yours “Slava Ukraina",........(busty blonde )................Nuff said.
358FC938-B3BB-4298-BB98-79C8E40C932F.jpeg

Last edited:
Allegedly Rana Sanaullah sent some people to attack IK at the jalsa. But people caught them and beat them up.
Very dumb move if correct.

Back
Top Bottom