What's new

PTI Open for Alliance: Shah Mahmood Quraishi

PTI won't need a alliance,and if it needs it makes perfect sense to form one.
It's politics.Get over it.

You want me to show the interview of Nawaz Sharif and Salman SHahbaz where they say that they will do a coalition with PPP if they don't have enough seats?

PML has a greater chance of doing a muk muka than PTI.

Pml kahan sey a gaye ??? yahan Pti-Ppp ki bat ho rahi hai :rolleyes:

^^ This is why i hate politicians, they have no principals and values!

logo.jpg

1101838126-1.gif

Reality checks pouring in gradually.1) Clean Sweep seems shattered now. 2) Now which party of Purana Pakistan will the party of Naya Pakistan will ally themselves? 3) PTI's resolve of sitting in opposition than allying with riwayati parties is also now doubtful. So what do you guys think? How many seats now and what party for alliance choice now for PTI?

oh God, this is not party position, this is opinion of one leader. now go back to your hole !!

Where is change?
What if after elctions, Imran Khan dies of heart attack... technology has advanced a lot dears.

This is something PTIans should always worry about. No other leader in PTI seems to be anywhere near Imran. Its more like one man show. Plus he also does not have a son to take reins.

Pti - Ppp muk muka now showing its true colours !!!!!!!!

with what face are you accusing? maybe we take pmln as our B-team just as PPP took you guys for a ride... like in Punjabi saying kutti pehle choran nal ralli hoi si, hon malkaan nal v thori wafaadari vikhaye gi, k nai ? :D

It may probably not be with PPP, rather it may be with the Islamist parties..

And that will screw us all over.

the only islamist party somehow in good books of PTI is JI. I surely dont want this to happen..

but I am sure PTI will clean sweep, you will see tomorrow..

Let the results come up in any case a coalition is to come up. I'm not sure why this is being seen as something bad. By september we should have a strong coalition which would oppose Zardari's re-election bid for presidency and seek the replacment of Kiyani.

This is something PTIans should always worry about. No other leader in PTI seems to be anywhere near Imran. Its more like one man show. Plus he also does not have a son to take reins.

That is the next evolution of our politics to grow out of personality centred politics.

the only islamist party somehow in good books of PTI is JI. I surely dont want this to happen..

but I am sure PTI will clean sweep, you will see tomorrow..

The other option will to tempt MQM. They want to get rid of their image as the PPP lovers.. and as much Altaf Hussain seems to be the idiot on the block..he isnt running the real show and is simply a "mad king" that the actual leadership now plays around.
Compared to PML(N), PPPP, JI and others.. MQM offers a more moderate and definitely more result orientated party.. albeit its thuggery will be a thorn.

Pml kahan sey a gaye ??? yahan Pti-Ppp ki bat ho rahi hai :rolleyes:

But bahi sahb Zaida seats tu PMLN le sakti ha. So they would have to choice Either PTI or PPP. I think they will prefer PPP. So good luck with another 5 years for zardari as president if people don't vote with their eyes open tomorow. ik ne Sadr ban jana ha n ik ne PM (people remember 2008 se bahi-bahi)

Ii completely agree with @Oscar analysis. ?.the only party with which PTI can have a alliance with is JI and MQM has an outside chance, the rest are sidelined clearly.

The thing with MQM is, they might be middle class and all that, but they are still thugs and power hungry thugs. They have a Governor since the start of time, they were in power for last 5 years and then suddenly they try to pose as opposition and many other things.

So MQM alliance is something I oppose.

It is better for PTI to be in opposition than do a coalition with all these thugs.

Last edited by a moderator:
PTI will not form an alliance with anyone except maybe JI.
That's it.

Even then an alliance is unlikely.
If tomorrow PTI makes an alliance with PPP or any of that lot.
Then consider all my support, gone.

Back
Top Bottom