What's new

PTI nominates Javed Hashmi for Prime Minister

Good point mate!! I am also thinking about this. However, Javed hasmhi is not bad choice, but sheikh rasheed hota to Phattay chakk daita!! He is one of the mature politician.

really!!!
Ever sit down and concentrate on his TV shows, take any 4 consecutive sentences and see if they are related to each other. He has a set of about 20 sentences that he would use in a random order to make a talk show, next show same sentences a different random order.

Here is a test for you, without thinking too much, say something you remember that Sheikh Sahab said recently ??
you cant, kun ke wo sirf hawaian urata hay, Hawian urana bohot asan hay

really!!!
Ever sit down and concentrate on his TV shows, take any 4 consecutive sentences and see if they are related to each other. He has a set of about 20 sentences that he would use in a random order to make a talk show, next show same sentences a different random order.

Here is a test for you, without thinking too much, say something you remember that Sheikh Sahab said recently ??
you cant, kun ke wo sirf hawaian urata hay, Hawian urana bohot asan hay

Don't detail the thread. I am following his talk shows, he is saying 100% right and nothing difference. He talk with such deepness. Haters gonna hate.
I said don't derail the thread

Don't detail the thread. I am following his talk shows, he is saying 100% right and nothing difference. He talk with such deepness. Haters gonna hate.
I said don't derail the thread

my apologies Mr. Sir, next time I will ask your permission before I go $hit

7_73464.GIF

This is what happen for understanding

Back
Top Bottom