What's new

PTI nominates Javed Hashmi for Prime Minister

Worst political decision.......JH is president of PTI......in that sure loss fight PTI should not participate first.......all should concentrate for the leader of opposition slot for IK......and for premiership.....some other should be nominated from second tier of leadership......its same mistake like the nomination of Justice Wajihuddin nomination for presidency....JH rightly refused the the nomination offer....

Javed Hashmi wanted to contest but nawaz didnt allow him.

yes I do feel that some one else should have contested. someone young maybe !

Any Nooner know the story of Saeeduzzaman Siddiqui who was the nominee of PMLN to replace Pervez Musharraf?

Why hasn't Imran Khan nominated himself as the PM nominee. Has he set up JH to loose?
Does this mean JH will be the opposition leader?

Would IK have done the same if PTI had won the majority in elections.

Serious Question. Not Trolling.

Why hasn't Imran Khan nominated himself as the PM nominee. Has he set up JH to loose?
Does this mean JH will be the opposition leader?

Would IK have done the same if PTI had won the majority in elections.

Serious Question. Not Trolling.

Dear the only reason to nominate JH that he is a highly respected and senior politician.......he could fetch some extra votes other then PTI.....so this will be a signal to noora brothers.....PTI weight in parliament is more then the its original 28 NA seats......this will also help for opposition leader campaign.....

I think Shaik Rasheed should be nominated for premiership......it will be sweet political troll to Noora brothers....

Dear the only reason to nominate JH that he is a highly respected and senior politician.......he could fetch some extra votes other then PTI.....so this will be a signal to noora brothers.....PTI weight in parliament is more then the its original 28 NA seats......this will also help for opposition leader campaign.....

I think Shaik Rasheed should be nominated for premiership......it will be sweet political troll to Noora brothers....

lol, you want us to laugh on this or what?

up to u.......

cha tu phen loo...cha tu to oor ker soo jana....noora dhoti....:whistle:

dhoti main kon sotta hey... lol @ knowledge... like you have for establishing government.

PML-N already won 125 seats+15 IND already joined, Plus PML-F, Plus JUI-F.... PTI wanted to bring JH in front because they wanted him to look like a looser.

dhoti main kon sotta hey... lol @ knowledge... like you have for establishing government.

PML-N already won 125 seats+15 IND already joined, Plus PML-F, Plus JUI-F.... PTI wanted to bring JH in front because they wanted him to look like a looser.

dear have you read my previous post at this thread.....now don't quote me if you have some issue of understanding.....

^^^
Imran wants to be looked at as twice looser thats why

Good point mate!! I am also thinking about this. However, Javed hasmhi is not bad choice, but sheikh rasheed hota to Phattay chakk daita!! He is one of the mature politician.

Back
Top Bottom