What's new

PTI negative politics on its peak

What you mean to say is, no attacks against PMLN / PPP / MQM...... if you post retarded stuff, then be ready for counter-attacks from all vectors.

No personal attack plz.

Btw, in my family we call people like you Kammi/Kameen, lower life forms. And I call you people brain-dead Arab wannabes. One more such comment and be ready for retribution! :D

but yes whole pakistan saw your families and girls dancing in the rain.... btw do you know in our society family like your called "Kanjar"...

I did not accept IK as zani since according to Islam If you have not seen it you don't believe it in zani case on the other hand alot of ppl are witness to mariam/safdar including her parents. Between mullah sahib did you know even masturbation comes under form on zina and prohibited how many times did you commit it lets not get personal at individuals I've educated you enough.

Those are girls and those are non of your business you look into your own holy mullah affair and your home ok?
aside from politics mariam is female and plz think before comment.

Bro she have a daughter, or r u blind... but yes whole pakistan saw your families and girls dancing in the rain.... btw do you know in our society family like your called "Kanjar"...
that is the kind of mentality u have .. u r the kinda person who will stair at his sister or mother if she is exposed by accident.,

This is called pervert society .. who see women as a object of sexual pleasure. That is why no women feel confident. I dnt are about ur remarks .. keep ur women homes as pets bcoz bahir gayi aur barish hoo gayi tu tum jasey ganday loog he gooryain gay unh ko

What you mean to say is, no attacks against PMLN / PPP / MQM...... if you post retarded stuff, then be ready for counter-attacks from all vectors.

Btw, in my family we call people like you Kammi/Kameen, lower life forms. And I call you people brain-dead Arab wannabes. One more such comment and be ready for retribution! :D

Happy to be kami kameen, you happy your actually accept that you belong to a Kanjar families

that is the kind of mentality u have .. u r the kinda person who will stair at his sister or mother if she is exposed by accident.,

This is called pervert society .. who see women as a object of sexual pleasure. That is why no women feel confident. I dnt are about ur remarks .. keep ur women homes as pets bcoz bahir gayi aur barish hoo gayi tu tum jasey ganday loog he gooryain gay unh ko
Islam says to keep women at home.... rest its you and your religion or your believes. but sorry our society dont accept this....

Dude, I belong to an elite class that has pillaged kammi kameen such as yourself for centuries if not millennia. I have very thick skin when lower life forms address me. So I don't actually mind what you say or do, it's all irrelevant to me! :p:

Happy to be kami kameen, you happy your actually accept that you belong to a Kanjar families

i dnt like perverts , it is a major issue .. i feel no shame in telling them the kinda mentality he have

clearly shows the kinda brought up u have ..
OK so dancing in open and in rain with vulgar moves brought you up?

Islam also says to be very careful when opening your mouth when you don't know the ABC of Islam and Sharia. Now crawl back to the PMLN hole you just crawled out of! :D

Islam says to keep women at home.... rest its you and your religion or your believes. but sorry our society dont accept this....

profit wife participated in battles., they have gone in war with men .. u keep ur women at home .. kiun k tumhari jasi zehniyaat walay loog bahir hain ...

Dude, I belong to an elite class that has pillaged kammi kameen such as yourself for centuries if not millennia. I have very thick skin when lower life forms address me. So I don't actually mind what you say or do, it's all irrelevant to me! :p:

same elite class that licks the "farangis" balls. btw you didnt know about me but i never proud to Be Ansari or Rajpoot, me religion is my source of proud

Islam also says to be very careful when opening your mouth when you don't know the ABC of Islam and Sharia. Now crawl back to the PMLN hole you just crawled out of! :D
When you crawl back to Zani's den i will go back to PMLN's hole ;)

OK so dancing in open and in rain with vulgar moves brought you up?
my brought up is not to stair at women even in bikni or bukra. either in rain or dry day .. bcoz of people like u .. masray mei aurooton k saath yeh salook hota ha .. nazar tumhari gandi ha aur bukra auraton ko pehnoo ... tumhari behin school jati ha?

profit wife participated in battles., they have gone in war with men .. u keep ur women at home .. kiun k tumhari jasi zehniyaat walay loog bahir hain ...
its enough, now you cross the limit, and try to compare what???? enough BS with you... bye

I can make a reasonable assessment of what you are from your handle and construct of your sentences. No need to hide who you are, there is no shame in being what you are.

By the way, you should only converse with people of your own caliber and "biradri", you aren't ready for internet yet. Sorry, but thats how it is! :D

same elite class that licks the "farangis" balls. btw you didnt know about me but i never proud to Be Ansari or Rajpoot, me religion is my source of proud

Haye Allah - PMLN kee paid kuttiya bhaag gaye...... didn't know you people were such cowards......

Moral of this thread and chat: Never bite off more than you can chew...... now in simpleton language for lower-life-forms: panga tabb lo jabb phenti khanay kee himmat ho.

its enough, now you cross the limit, and try to compare what???? enough BS with you... bye

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom