What's new

Pti must form Govt in Sindh

Mentee

ELITE MEMBER
Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
Hi,

Its about Time P.T.I forms a coalition government in Sindh and burry this filth, of course politically, which is keeping Sindh hostage for the past many decades conclusively .

It would be wise to preempt zardari and make the move before he tries to stir any serious trouble for the federation - - - - - - - -.

As post Altaf mqm and grand democratic alliance from interior Sindh are completely onboard with Imran Khan so he doesn't have much allies left - - - - - - - -.

@MastanKhan @Tps43 @Signalian @django @fitpOsitive @Hell hound @RealNapster @Max @Areesh @PakSword @Zibago @Path-Finder @DESERT FIGHTER @Max Pain @BHarwana @Norwegian @Pakhtoon yum @Hakikat ve Hikmet @Starlord @Champion_Usmani @Tameem @Kabira

Last edited:
story1 (1).gif

http://www.ummat.net/2018/12/28/news.php?p=story1.gif

I dont think We should make them political martyrs. let them bark as much as they want, there is no threat to Federation, Sindhi are as much loyal to Pakistan as any other ethnicity and no one is more aware of Zardari's corrupt practices then Sindhis. PPP win elections bcoz of Feudal lords.

PTI should Work on Forward block for bad times, its not difficult to bargain with Wadera's, their worth is nothing more then ministries, change the Sindh Govt from inside. no need to impose something.

Last edited:
PTI will not win Sindh. We need a new party to emerge there or for a new faction of PPP to emerge - PPP 2.0.

Hi,

Its about Time P.T.I must form a coalition government in Sindh and burry this filth, of course politically, which is keeping Sindh hostage for the past many decades conclusively .

It would be wise to preempt zardari and make the move before he tries to stir any serious trouble for the federation - - - - - - - -.

As post Altaf mqm and grand democratic alliance from interior Sindh are completely onboard with Imran Khan so he doesn't have much allies left - - - - - - - -.

@MastanKhan @tps77 @Signalian @django @fitpOsitive @Hell hound @RealNapster @Max @Areesh @PakSword @Zibago @Path-Finder @DESERT FIGHTER @Max Pain @BHarwana @Norwegian @Pakhtoon yum @Hakikat ve Hikmet @Starlord @Champion_Usmani @Tameem @Kabira
PTI is bound to lose,if it continues doing nothing.
Come on man execute them.

Should be done. Enough of PPP looting and plundering a province again and again
They won't.

Hi,

Its about Time P.T.I must form a coalition government in Sindh and burry this filth, of course politically, which is keeping Sindh hostage for the past many decades conclusively .

@MastanKhan @tps77 @Signalian @django @fitpOsitive @Hell hound @RealNapster @Max @Areesh @PakSword @Zibago @Path-Finder @DESERT FIGHTER @Max Pain @BHarwana @Norwegian @Pakhtoon yum @Hakikat ve Hikmet @Starlord @Champion_Usmani @Tameem @Kabira
They can't. They don't have the numbers

They can't. They don't have the numbers

Many of the disgruntled pp's MPA's are in touch with pti.

I dont think We should make them political martyrs. let them bark as much as they want, there is no threat to Federation, Sindhi are as much loyal to Pakistan as any other ethnicity and no one is more aware of Zardari's corrupt practices then Sindhis. PPP win elections bcoz of Feudal lords.

PTI should Work on Forward block for bad times, its not difficult to bargain with Wadera's, their worth is nothing more then ministries, change the Sindh Govt from inside. no need to impose something.

Bro they can't do didily squat. Zardari lost each and any moral cover, all his power eroding rapidly for obvious reasons, as he had himself imposed governor rule in punjab when he was in power . So it's just a matter of time - - - - - - -.

If Zardari and faryal goes to jail and Billaevil is left behind to lead party then PPP in Sindh will gain more strength,,mark my words,

Hi,

Not possible

gover rule is possible

Fact is pti didnt prepare in sindh ..

If Zardari and faryal goes to jail and Billaevil is left behind to lead party then PPP in Sindh will gain more strength,,mark my words,

all the people here are thinking according to their psyche but sindh thinks differently.

I hope policy makers knows these things and will act according ..

Not possible

gover rule is possible

Fact is pti didnt prepare in sindh ..
Governor rule is the perfect recipe of disaster and will make them political martyrs . On the other hand Coalition govt is a viable option and practical. Besides an all out purge in the provincial civil beaurucracy is necessary to bring change.

Back
Top Bottom