What's new

PTI minister’s foul language puts Punjab govt in hot waters

I watched the program last night on samaa, the brainless anchor was asking irrelevant questions, chohan was cool and calm, as I said before MEDIA has gone crazy because no more money from government and black sheep's in hiding are trying to protect thier corrupt practises.

Why media don't likes the new ministers because they are guilty of this.
2 past videos attached to one news video and controversy is made just to take focus of this news.
View attachment 495509
When is pti going to expose these filthy piece of craps.

War against corrupt media will be very difficult.Gov already has a lot of problems they can't endure more burden coming from the media.I personally think PTI should avoid going on media talk shows except when its necessary and should start working with all hands on deck meaning let your work do all the talking.NAB should start open investigation against media houses and journalists especially the seniors ones.

I watched the program last night on samaa, the brainless anchor was asking irrelevant questions, chohan was cool and calm, as I said before MEDIA has gone crazy because no more money from government and black sheep's in hiding are trying to protect thier corrupt practises.

That same anchor deliberately misquoted I.Ks speech in senate on that recent cartoon issue while interviewing amir liaqat. Hence instigated amir liaqat to issue aggressive Statements against the govt.
#Dallasahafi

Pti should avoid media talk shows all together is only been 2 weeks and the media is non stop criticism this is not the way countries are fixed they are part of the problem with Pakistan unfortunately they don’t let anyone do any work and for ratings they drop to low levels talking nonsense the lifaafas have stopped coming and now they are getting hungry that’s why they are barking

:rofl: 2 din to maze karne dete
bhai he started trolling right from the start and people are clever now... they recognised him.
But don't wrry, he will be back with a new id. :partay:
You know my support is always with him :)

bhai he started trolling right from the start and people are clever now... they recognised him.
But don't wrry, he will be back with a new id. :partay:
Waise I have noticed one thing, it's no fun using this forum without such a 'die hard supporter' of PTI.

I don’t know why people are blaming on the media. Media has been known to cash on the propaganda. They didn’t spare PPP and PMLN in the past. I remember when the media gave the whole platform to Imran Khan to vent against Musharraf, Zardari and Nawaz Sharif into great details. Why? Media cares about the rating, sensation and whatnot. For a change, PTI is providing to be butt of the joke and for the media, the business must go on and continue cashing on what PTI is providing - taking over PPP and PMLN.

As long as PTI behaves like this, the media will never stop doing what they do to make the money; ratings, sponsors, advertisement,....etc.

Waise I have noticed one thing, it's no fun using this forum without such a 'die hard supporter' of PTI.
May be for you..
But rest of us want to focus on the good policies and positive discussion. Troll have a lot of other places like facebook, twitter to get their frustration out.

Information Minister Fayyazul Hassan Chohan after representing and getting a seat in Punjab Govt should be more professional, idiotic abuses will only put bad name to govt.

Probably got funded from india :coffee: otherwise, whole world doesnt like that accent or that dramatizing...
In fact, he should have not apologised at all because as per any standards, he did not use any abusive language. If US president can call "shit holes" to some countries and world stays silent... all he said was "aap ghatia log ho"..feels so benign.

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom