What's new

PTI minister’s foul language puts Punjab govt in hot waters

Good start....

But we must understand these newly elect people come to power very first time and they need some time to adjust and absorb criticism...They just comes to know that criticize others is easy but what it feels when at the receiving end need time to develop the capability to bear it and respond accordingly.

Fawad Chaudhry was good in interview with gharida Farooqi. He was able to respond intelligently to her stupid and dumb questions. If she was interviewing me, I would have lost my cool in first five minutes and bitch slapped her.
PTI Ministers, MNAs and MPAs must learn to take criticism and respond intelligently otherwise this media is going to destroy them.

PTI needs to keep calm and work on their agenda. This kind of controversy is exactly what opposition led media wants to know. It’s a difficult task as media has been blatantly lying and has created false propagandas in last 2 weeks.

Fayyaz ul hasan chohan sahab should have been sacked by now on using abusive language on tv channel.....period.
No two opinions about that, Senior leadership and IK himself should monitor these guys, PTI cannot allow such things to happen, this cannot and shudn't be tolerated at all, and all those PTI fans who r trying to defend this are not doing any good to PTI.

Back
Top Bottom