Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
35511_10151327047849527_1536401478_n.jpg

Toba Taik Singh

223500_10151327056864527_826987239_n.jpg

377721_10151327035874527_1246054716_n.jpg

Gojra

Gojra is my village, it belongs to PMLQ, they elected Farkhanda warriach as MNA, she won with huge margin. No chance of PTI in Gojra but good campaign by PTI to leave some influence.

Gojra is my villages, it belongs to PMLQ, they elected Farkhanda warriach as MNA, she won with huge margin. No chance of PTI in Gojra.

Q league do i need to say any ting ? And its supporters ....

Gojra is my village, it belongs to PMLQ, they elected Farkhanda warriach as MNA, she won with huge margin. No chance of PTI in Gojra but good campaign by PTI to leave some influence.

These traditional parties are firmly entrenched in Pakistan. Very few can evict them and they continue to win in the same villages. Entire villages vote for PPP's and PMLN's without even thinking.

Isn't Gojra the scene of past anti-Christian riots. How is it there and did you try to help the poor Christians? What are the demographics. Do respond.

We will clean sweep inshAllah.

Well first of all thank God that IK is here at last because I'm from these areas and can tell you PTI is particularly weak in this part of Punjab - Jhang, Toba , Gojra, Chiniot etc - Clean sweep I hope so - but there is a lot of effort to do before that - As someone with initmate knowledge of the areas politics I can tell you the old guard is well entrenched and PTI needs to be in top form to be able to force any upsets

Isn't Gojra the scene of past anti-Christian riots. How is it there and did you try to help the poor Christians? What are the demographics. Do respond.
Q league do i need to say any ting ? And its supporters ....

No PPP and PMLN is not popular here in Gojra. Yeah there are many Christians from many years, both are living peacefully , Incident happened, Outsiders came here belonged to banned organisation and they did bad work.
Yeah some mullahs and children were in procession, Police was not much active just watching the incident.
Overall, everything is fine, peacefully. As i said, both villagers and Christians are working together from many years and it is continue. Continue to help each other in difficult time. Christians are also rich there, and they have high influence and contribution in the market. Warriach brothers are popular in Gojra due to their brilliant work, roads,schools, colleges and every basic necessity of life. It is expected that Farkhanda warriach of PMLQ will again win.
Why they vote for PTI?? they don't need change, change is already made by Warriach group.

Well first of all thank God that IK is here at last because I'm from these areas and can tell you PTI is particularly weak in this part of Punjab - Jhang, Toba , Gojra, Chiniot etc - Clean sweep I hope so - but there is a lot of effort to do before that - As someone with initmate knowledge of the areas politics I can tell you the old guard is well entrenched and PTI needs to be in top form to be able to force any upsets

its Money vs Passion and Im betting on Passion...

Imran says will defeat Nawaz, Zardari

TOBA TEK SINGH: Pakistan Tehrik-e-Insaf Chairman Imran Khan claimed that he would defeat Nawaz Sharif and Asif Ali Zardari with the help of people’s support even ‘empires’ took their sides.

Addressing a party gathering on Saturday, he said that people would have to experience inflation until corruption was curbed in the country.

He criticized the Punjab government for Metro Bus System, saying 25 million children were deprived of education while the rulers were busy in spending national wealth on publicity.

He also came down hard on President Asif Ali Zardari and said his government had taken the country to the brink of destruction. He demanded the president to inform the people about his source of income and how a palace worth Rs5 billion was built in Lahore for him.

http://www.thenews.com.pk/article-88331-Imran-says-will-defeat-Nawaz,-Zardari

We will clean sweep inshAllah.

I hope we really do. The more I meet these people the more I worry. Outside Pakistan have seen massive support for PTI. Almost none within-at least none here in Karachi, at least. The average voter here is too ethnically polarized to vote beyond that.

I hope we really do. The more I meet these people the more I worry. Outside Pakistan have seen massive support for PTI. Almost none within-at least none here in Karachi, at least. The average voter here is too ethnically polarized to vote beyond that.

Yes I know that Karachi has this problem... but we will win inshAllah....

Good Show by Imran... One of few sane politicians in the area...

Off Topic: Toba Tek Singh is my favourite story of Minto...

Unique thing we should consider is that of new 30 million voters. They can change the whole scenario and politics. Age 18-24 is very popular group which loves IK and want to know about PTI.
Time is very less, Many places are there to visit, Imran khan need to visit those places more than one time.

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom