What's new

PTI Larkana Jalsa; A new beginning for Sindh !

10603789_914775971898157_3304914792847843790_n[1].jpg
Imran Khan is addressing Larkana right Now! ‪#‎LarkanaForPTI‬

Imran Khan asks the People of Sindh if there exists any merit? Chairman thanks Allah (SWT) that KPK and Punjab have awaken and so he has come to Sindh now.

Imran Khan says Strong institutions are needed for prosperous society, in Sindh, police is highly politicized. In Sindh, even dacoits have staged sit-in, because police was demanding extortion. Police is not functioning properly in Sindh because it is highly politicized. We’re going to introduce similar police force in Sindh like in KPK. I challenge, no one can lodge any fake FIR in KP.

Chairman also asks about the Rs. 500 billion given to Sindh thru NFC Award, how much money went to the lower level in Sindh? or all was looted by the Corrupt Mafia.

541568_10152579504469527_2421457614208283151_n[3].jpg
There is not a single Bhutto in PPP these days. It's infested with Zardaris who have taken it hostage! Thar children are starving - is this PPP governance. I have brought Imran to Larkana as whole of Pakistan is unanimous about his nationalism and integrity. In the last five years of PPP govt in Sindh, why have they not captured the killers of Benazir? Shah Mehmood

10394648_10152579571574527_4538462230503628754_n[1].jpg

‪#‎LarkanaForPTI‬: Harees of Sindh; it is my duty to make sure they are given their due rights, that they are treated as human beings.I vows to support the Hindus, Sikhs, Christians and other religious minorities in Sindh and Pakistan. It gives me shame to consider how Hindus are leaving Tharparakar due to persecution. It is my commitment. State lands in Sindh would be distributed amongst the poor and needy. China uplifted their nation by pulling up 400 million nationals from poverty line! We can also do it. Today we marks the century for dharna. I want you all to be a part of the November 30th event. I am asking the Interior Minister not to block people from reaching Islamabad. Mir Shakeel you have a duty to pay the rightful obligatory award to the journalists and other workers. If the Government attempts to sabotage our right for peaceful protest, it would open the door for a bloody revolution. If our right is not given on Nov 30th, I guarantee NS that we will make it impossible for him to run his fake Govt.My Sindhis, I promise you, I will come to Inner Sindh, time and again. Imran Khan

10675797_10152579530294527_8751943580892478594_n[1].jpg

‪#‎LarkanaForPTI‬: Do you have merit in Sindh? Is there health facility for common people? Pakistanis, I am here, to tell you that Prophet said that momin cannot be bit twice by the same hole. Zardari family is sitting on top positions in Sindh just like Sharif family, is this democracy. I thank Allah (SWT) that KPK and Punjab have awaken and so I come to Sindh now. Strong institutions needed for prosperous society, in Sindh, police is highly politicized. In Sindh, even dacoits staged sit-in, because police was demanding extortion. Police is not functioning properly in Sindh because police is highly politicized here. We’re going to introduce similar police force in Sindh like in KPK. I challenge, no one can lodge any fake FIR in KP. Rs. 500 billion given to Sindh thru NFC Award, how much money went to the lower level in Sindh?

1743543_10152579510364527_557715382427432325_n[1].jpg

‪#‎LarkanaForPTI‬: It was a good decision to arrange jalsa here instead of any stadium because no stadium can accomodate this huge crowd. I want to tell you the real purpose to come here today, Politics these days believe in dividing the nation, on basis of ethnicity, religion, sects. I am here today to unite you all. Go Nawaz Go has arrived in Sindh as well, witnessed it in Karachi as well. I thank the Sindh Parliament for passing a resolution against me, as one of praise would have worried me. What is wrong when I say humans become slaves when deprived of their rights? Every citizen has a right to be protected by the police, let alone be victimised. 6 million children are out of school in Sindh. Imran Khan

Hanesha sach bolo LEKIN sare amm nahi:grin:
Ye Kaptan tou only Mein & mein hi kehta hai:lol:
Me My Mine I'm

Back
Top Bottom