What's new

PTI KIDCO Politics Exposed

Tameem

BANNED
Reaction score
Country
Pakistan

:bunny: :bunny:

Awais Laghari the lone MNA who joined PTI still retaining his seat and the hypocrites Imran asking NS to resign:hitwall::hitwall:

Oo Burger Bachcho...Pehlay Apnay MNA say tu resign dilwa-lo:rofl::rofl:

Last edited by a moderator:
this is pure idocracy, if he joined imran khan then why is he not leaving the seat because he got the seat for different mandate of different party

Awais Laghari the lone MNA who joined PTI still retaining his seat and the hypocrites Imran asking NS to resign:hitwall::hitwall:

PTI aesay nai maney gey.... We humbly request Nawaz sharif to send Uzair Bloch to convince Leghari ;)

PTI aesay nai maney gey.... We humbly request Nawaz sharif to send Uzair Bloch to convince Leghari ;)

bhai before spreading political propaganda and hate, ask your imran why he included a guy who didnt even resign from some Ex-party

Let me give some history lesson to both tammem and darkinsay. Awais leghari won the election as independent candidate.

Javed Hashmi Resigned.

Shah Mehmood Qureshi Resigned

GIve me any example of any person who is holding MNA seat in PTI and that seat won on any party ticket?

Let me give some history lesson to both tammem and darkinsay. Awais leghari won the election as independent candidate and joined PML-N party later on

let me give you some history lesson, he was in PMLQ not tinda group

Extreme obscure logic presented by Imran Khan that since PMLQ siding with PPP against their manifesto, her MNA are independents now and becomes non binding to it:hitwall::hitwall:

KIDCO Man, A party president registered at ECP can manuver his party on any directions in Assembly and all her members have to follow thier president policy nonetheless.

Secondly, Leave PMLQ issue a side, since that member (Awais Laghari) is part of PTI now and as per PTI policy this assembly lost its credibility than why you allowing it your members to by-pass your rules by retaing its membership.:hitwall::hitwall:

This kidco Man, doesn't have a courage to ask Awais Laghari.....either to follow PMLQ policy as being elected member of it or follow PTI policy as you joins us now, but plsssssssss don't rape both parties simultaneously:rofl::rofl::rofl:

Awais Laghari by-passing both parties policy and poor Imran defending him like he's an angel.

Oo...Khuda...Iskay Burger Bachchon ko jeld, Aqal-e-saleem day....Ameen!!

Extreme obscure logic presented by Imran Khan that since PMLQ siding with PPP against their manifesto, her MNA are independents now and becomes non binding to it:hitwall::hitwall:

KIDCO Man, A party president registered at ECP can manuver his party on any directions in Assembly and all her members have to follow thier president policy nonetheless.

Secondly, Leave PMLQ issue a side, since that member (Awais Laghari) is part of PTI now and as per PTI policy this assembly lost its credibility than why you allowing it your members to by-pass your rules by retaing its membership.:hitwall::hitwall:

This kidco Man, doesn't have a courage to ask Awais Laghari.....either to follow PMLQ policy as being elected member of it or follow PTI policy as you joins us now, but plsssssssss don't rape both parties simultaneously:rofl::rofl::rofl:

Awais Laghari by-passing both parties policy and poor Imran defending him like he's an angel.

Oo...Khuda...Iskay Burger Bachchon ko jeld, Aqal-e-saleem day....Ameen!!

Hereby I denounce my PTI support and will vote PML-N on provincial Level ............Tameem Bhai ab kush, mera image app ki nazro mey acha howa? ;)

This skinny double face imran khan...He would go down to any level he would shake hands with Israel to become P.M of pakistan stupid nonsense leader .....

Even though I don't agree of him being in PTI at all and that too holding a NA seat. But using it as a scapegoat for PMLN's resignation from the assemblies is shear ignorance and turning your face from reality. Imran Khan asked PMLN to resign from the parliament so that the PPP can go home, now if Laghari resigns will that affect PPP at all? Why don't you admit that PMLN is playing NoorKushti with PPP.

Without any ifs and buts I think Leghari should be asked to resign by PTI...we should give no excuse to these brothers Nawaz and Zardari.

G R O W UP .

Think

Research

Then

Criticize

This is a video by Dawn News which shows the exposition of many anchors on the payroll of the Govt... Mushtaq Minhas is also there in the video... he himself admitted in a show that, he supports PMLN.

Just to make it easy for you... here he is.

Without any ifs and buts I think Leghari should be asked to resign by PTI...we should give no excuse to these brothers Nawaz and Zardari.

I second that... let's spam PTI Secretariat and their Facebook page.

I second that... let's spam PTI Secretariat and their Facebook page.

Back
Top Bottom