What's new

PTI KIDCO Politics Exposed

This is a video by Dawn News which shows the exposition of many anchors on the payroll of the Govt... Mushtaq Minhas is also there in the video... he himself admitted in a show that, he supports PMLN.

Just to make it easy for you... here he is.

I second that... let's spam PTI Secretariat and their Facebook page.

I second that... let's spam PTI Secretariat and their Facebook page.

No doubt, Mushtaq Minhas is a courageous and streight forward man, unlike Mubahsar Luqman and alikes......Kuchh Samajh main Aaee...ke pichlee bhee gaee!!

Let me put it another way, from Administrators to Moderators every one of them (majority) openly criticize PMLN and possess the very soft corners for PTI here in PDF, they say they are humans too and if they find a support in their heart for someone why not acknowledged it openly.

Does that makes them less trustworthy or credible???:no: The issue is not the support they take but the issues themselves what they highlighted, are they genuine, true or false....its as simple as that, understands :coffee:

Last edited by a moderator:
Awais Leghari pe shor macha rahay ho, Shah Mehmood resigned from FM. There can be no bigger example.

@ Tameem

what's your take on those allegations leveled against Minhas by Dawn News? Grow some sense in your posts, don't come with that same old Aye Baye Shaye walay replies.

Awais Leghari pe shor macha rahay ho, Shah Mehmood resigned from FM. There can be no bigger example.

Sir, how do you responds when moderators allow "some or even one" members to disobey forum rules openly, since they makes them followed from 99.99% remaining, does that makes thier jobs accomplished?:coffee:

Well there is no doubt Awais Leghari likes his seat so much that he is not willing to give up otherwise Imran would have forced him to resign if he didn't need people from his tribe. As far as I see Imran is willing to compromise on his principles when it comes to getting leadership from the Tribal areas

But like Imran says ke 1 bande ki seat se kuch khas faraq bhi nahi parna so that is not hurting me very much. PML-N's resignation means General elections! - while 1 individual's resignation means election on that one seat only

Well there is no doubt Awais Leghari likes his seat so much that he is not willing to give up otherwise Imran would have forced him to resign if he didn't need people from his tribe. As far as I see Imran is willing to compromise on his principles when it comes to getting leadership from the Tribal areas

But like Imran says ke 1 bande ki seat se kuch khas faraq bhi nahi parna so that is not hurting me very much. PML-N's resignation means General elections! - while 1 individual's resignation means election on that one seat only

Maza Naheen aya, Thora aur sochain....Abhee kafee time hai....:rofl::rofl::rofl:

May be Imran ordered him by himself not to resign only to bring inner news of National Assembly...something like it......that would appear more appropriate and reasonable to Burger Kids.:azn:

Maza Naheen aya, Thora aur sochain....Abhee kafee time hai....:rofl::rofl::rofl:

May be Imran ordered him by himself not to resign only to bring inner news of National Assembly...something like it......that would appear more appropriate and reasonable to Burger Kids.:azn:

burger kids are better then jahil matric fail supporters of PML N and PPP

Back
Top Bottom