What's new

PTI Karachi Jalsa - Discussion.

This Jalsa is HUGE.. ENORMOUS.. I don't know what is the appropriate word to use here.

But people outside of Jalsa on the roads trying to reach by the time Imran starts his address are unfortunate..

There is no sound system on Kashmir Road from where most of the people are trying reach.
It took me half hour walk to just reach the gate and there was no space ...

My brother is there in the Jalsa right now. He just sent me a What'sApp message. I told him to 'Please Stay safe. I don't support Imran Khan anymore and neither do I support the Opposition'.

I had seen very large political gatherings in Karachi in the 1980s where another demagogue Altaf Hussein would address millions--I mean I recall THREE MILLION people! And Altaf would say something like 'After I say 1 - 2 - 3 you all would be silent?' And indeed there would be a pin drop silence! I had stopped my support for Altaf soon because I correctly and early saw signs of Fascism in him while he was on the zenith of his power. Fascists like him and Imran don't appeal to me!

Doing jalsa with the demand of elections will take you no where.

You sat in Islamabad for 120+ days, what did you achieve?

I support Imran but jalsas won't do anything at all when US and all the institutions of Pakistan want SS to be the PM.

IK is building a narrative whether the elections are called or not. All those people who support him now will also support him in elections so it is better to increase the support while the current crisis is fresh in peoples minds.
I reckon people will get a taster of what PDM Government is like within the next 3 months and will swing back to IK if they were on the fence. There is no way SS can reduce fuel prices when PTI already were subsidising it to keep costs low for the awaam. The Russian oil would have helped alot but I doubt the PDM traitors will continue with that deal when the USA removed IK for that very reason.

My brother is there in the Jalsa right now. He just sent me a What'sApp message. I told him to 'Please Stay safe. I don't support Imran Khan anymore and neither do I support the Opposition'.

I had seen very large political gatherings in Karachi in the 1980s where another demagogue Altaf Hussein would address millions--I mean I recall THREE MILLION people! And Altaf would say something like 'After I say 1 - 2 - 3 you all would be silent?' And indeed there would be a pin drop silence! I had stopped my support for Altaf soon because I correctly and early saw signs of Fascism in him while he was on the zenith of his power. Fascists like him and Imran don't appeal to me!

This is the latest in the long list of narrative that has been built against him:

- Tanga party. Will never come to power
- Yahoodi agent
- Taliban Khan
- PPP’s B team

And do on and so forth… and now he is a fascist🙃

Back
Top Bottom