What's new

PTI Jalsa @ Minar-e-Pakistan: Karar daad-e-Naya Pakistan

yar is website per kahan say load karon, pehle option hoti thi, ab kahan hai....?

5777_10151391469559527_2080299392_n.jpg

which one?:unsure:

Dr Sheereen Mazri.

Mashallah, one day you will have this picture as a vluable property.

I already saved all pics on my machine of today and the previous jalsa held on 30 October 2011 in a folder name :for my future kids" :rofl:

Thanx Aero and Kindly remove my quoted reply from your post.

Janaaab Khuda ka shukar haii - I'm not well-off but things get by pretty nicely so I don't have much qualms but its seeing the average guy out on the street getting such a hard time & the absolutely moronic way in which our resources have been squandered for the most ludicrous of projects, that irk me to no end.

METRO bananeiii kiii yaa Laptop pe paisaa zayaaa karniii hiii zarooorat nahin thiii - Aur bhii bohat pressing problems haiiin hamaaariii !

Thats arguable. Laptops opens up options. You have a choice to get into private business i.e. providing services to the world or you have the option to educate yourself to become another arfa karim/bill gates. If we get at least 5 such people in the country it will be huge sucess. BTW the model they took came from Tamil Nadu and U.P India. They have been doing this for some time now. Metro i agree was a bit in hastle but atleast jobs are created and poor can travel to their destination at an affordable cost.

Education is top priority but let me explain the fact that it is a long long process. tousee putay bhe hojao thanu intazar karna pay ga. Korea took 30 years, Finland took 50 years, U.S/Canada/UK took Centuries to transform.

Ap ka dengue or kachra khatam karnay kay liya bohot maynat lagha hain. phir vo salaab aya tha south punjab main. terrorism in kpk, sindh, baluchistan effects punjab because population is growing like crazy hence creating imbalance of budget. yea thori thori cheezay bohot noksan poncha thee hain.

Anyhow thats my opinion. I wouldn't mind if someone proves me wrong.

@M-48. Treatment for pimple is in process. Lemon juice mix in Rose water. I apply it on my skin daily just before i go to sleep.... 1 week may khatam ho jaye ga pimple :rofl:

Last edited by a moderator:
Back
Top Bottom