What's new

PTI Jalsa @ Minar-e-Pakistan: Karar daad-e-Naya Pakistan

look at dis

487549_10151392652968878_2014524342_n.jpg

@Armstrong @Aeronaut

i have used this pic on my FB. if u catch me, do not sue me for copy rights :p

Last edited by a moderator:
Good for you. wasay appas ke baat hain. kon see cheeze hain jo lahore main hotay waay app ko nahi mili ? pichlay govt so bater toh ho ga. i understand bijli, pani, gas but that is a national issue however is there anything else apart from that ?

Janaaab Khuda ka shukar haii - I'm not well-off but things get by pretty nicely so I don't have much qualms but its seeing the average guy out on the street getting such a hard time & the absolutely moronic way in which our resources have been squandered for the most ludicrous of projects, that irk me to no end.

METRO bananeiii kiii yaa Laptop pe paisaa zayaaa karniii hiii zarooorat nahin thiii - Aur bhii bohat pressing problems haiiin hamaaariii !

@Emmie

i saw a fat man holdin up hulwa pori in one hand n paey in other in air n shouting for FOOD n when everyone else waz holdin PTI flags n singing national songs...

i focused abit more on tv n realized it was @Armstrong
smileys-happy-715315.gif

Last edited by a moderator:
Janaaab Khuda ka shukar haii - I'm not well-off but things get by pretty nicely so I don't have much qualms but its seeing the average guy out on the street getting such a hard time & the absolutely moronic way in which our resources have been squandered for the most ludicrous of projects, that irk me to no end.

METRO bananeiii kiii yaa Laptop pe paisaa zayaaa karniii hiii zarooorat nahin thiii - Aur bhii bohat pressing problems haiiin hamaaariii !

Condition of all government hospitals are miserable and pathetic in Lahore and whole Punjab just for staters who praise Khadim e Ala Punjab

Cable was closed in Rawalpindi and turned on, and electricity load shedding around 8-10 times during the PTI jalsa??
During the speech of Imran khan, authorities turned off electricity many times. WTF???

208836_10151391466269527_612728086_n.jpg

I have always loved this women,and its such a pleasure to see her again, she reminds me of my mother...very idealistic and highly emotional. :)

Cable was closed in Rawalpindi and turned on, and electricity load shedding around 8-10 times during the PTI jalsa??
During the speech of Imran khan, authorities turned off electricity many times. WTF???

It's not for Imran khan Jalsa. From last 3-4 days, The load shedding has increased in lahore many folds. 8-11 hours of load shedding is being done here.

او بیڑا غرق ........

:omghaha: :omghaha: :omghaha:

This one goes to my fiance' she will have a huge laugh over it.

What do you mean, you don't know how to upload pics?

yar is website per kahan say load karon, pehle option hoti thi, ab kahan hai....?

5777_10151391469559527_2080299392_n.jpg

Back
Top Bottom