What's new

PTI Jalsa in Sialkot

Everyday IK is coming up with dangerous revelations. Allah reham karay.

Call for march should be given. IK cannot wait for his opponents to strike first.
On another note i do believe channels of contact should not be closed. Even in wars, people talk. Yes there is no need to back down on demands for elections right away as well as the right for overseas Pakistanis to vote, but pressure and talks both can work hand in hand.

You might call it a passive aggressive negotiations from Imran Khan here.

Passive when Imran Khan asks the Establishment to reverse their wrongs and announce elections.

Aggressive when Imran Khan says I will expose the establishment and the stooges.

I am sure back channels negotiations are going on. Jhelum jalsa he was passive, maybe back channel negotiations were showing signs of progress.

Now he has become more belligerent and being more aggressive. Maybe it’s got to do with elections schedule not forthcoming, ECP head not replaced, establishment negotiating with US on air corridor.

Remember his tone, speech are not random. There is a reason why he says what says.

I hope with each passing day, he understands that working within the system is impossible. Sharifs, Zardaris, Establishment will never back down. It is time to up the ante. The public is on his side.

I see youthians are not talking about numbers now as Khan is losing popularity day by day. According to Independent sources 5K-9K people.
#Sialkot rejected IK. :cheers:

I guess people are just tired listening to his rona dhona since 2013. He got nothing to offer. Yes he can do March with few thousands people but that’s not a competitive advantage, any party can gather 40-50K for long march.

I see youthians are not talking about numbers now as Khan is losing popularity day by day. According to Independent sources 5K-9K people.

I guess people are just tired listening to his rona dhona since 2013. He got nothing to offer. Yes he can do March with few thousands people but that’s not a competitive advantage, any party can gather 40-50K for long march.
Ok Ghareeda😂

welldone, you reached the highest status in the lowest PDM station of jamadari/istanjadari.

Bhikari traitors have lost their mind seeing the massive support of Imran Khan.

Back
Top Bottom