What's new

PTI is a ISI's new test tube Party .... Prove

PTI needs to organise itself and make a strong board(like tanzeemi committee) which does all the ground work for PTI, and make it supremely powerful, those who are in the parliament shouldnt have more power then tanzeemi committee this will ensure checks and balances for the performance from MNA down to union counsel level

that tanzeemi committee should be directly elected by the chair man

Even though I hate MQM the most. but it is a fact that MQM is most organized party in Pakistan right now. There is no issue in endorsing good things even if they come from your worst enemy. I like the idea, but with a few amendments ofcource. First of all, PTI shouldn't do things like MQM, so the selection of any such committee should NOT be decided by Chairman solely. PTI has CEC which should decide these things. And such committees will be answerable directly to CEC keeping a check on these committees also. PTI needs an overhaul, there are few people in even CEC which needs to be removed asap and there are lot of deserving people that should be brought to higher level. There is no shortage of dedicated and honest people. IK needs to either clean the mess in PTI once and for all, or else open doors for all and play dirty. There is no middle way.

PTI desperately need this sort of organized structure from top to bottom and we've already paid the price in election for lagging in these areas. The good thing is, PTI has a structure in place which goes till grass root level to each union council but since these things were done in a rush so we need to re-organize and improve this structure to strengthen it. And PTI needs to start looking into these things seriously as soon as possible.

always concentrating on negative points do you know that last time 4-5 MPAs of MQM were dismissed/forced to resign on the notice of tanzeemi committee(and not sindh assembly) for their non performance because their attendance in sindh assembly was low

When someone like Mustufa Kamal get involved in corruption what do u expect from others. Just answer my one question that what is the source of income of altaf hussain plus how u guys manage to run 90 and london secretariat, paisa kahan se ata hai ?

Check after 10:10
now PTIans, dont argue coz its a prove that PTI is a brain child of Zardari and ISI's Political Cell (rest of ISI is my pure love)....

And then you say , we don't take people like you seriously .... i mean Seriously ..... ?

Last edited by a moderator:
When someone like Mustufa Kamal get involved in corruption what do u expect from others. Just answer my one question that what is the source of income of altaf hussain plus how u guys manage to run 90 and london secretariat, paisa kahan se ata hai ?

mustafa kamal corruption? when?

its a reply to some dumb PTIans say its a IK struggle of 18 years or something. sorry its ISI's brain child that took this burger party from ground to where they r now, btw Strange thing about your PTI's your never like to debate coz you knew this is a baloon filled with water...... 18 years of IK struggle lol..... i think u also got the answer why he never blame Zardari for anything and always shouting on NS n SS coz its the Master's will.....

its a reply to some dumb PTIans say its a IK struggle of 18 years or something. sorry its ISI's brain child that took this burger party from ground to where they r now, btw Strange thing about your PTI's your never like to debate coz you knew this is a baloon filled with water...... 18 years of IK struggle lol..... i think u also got the answer why he never blame Zardari for anything and always shouting on NS n SS coz its the Master's will.....

First of all.. Do you know what burger party is?
Burger bachas are the educated class that run this country. And so a party with a few educated people is a burger party?

Remember when you call them a burger party or a burger bacha, you are automatically calling yourself a pain-do party or a pain-do bacha..

Now stop this burger crap and stop calling yourselves pain-dos.

Better burger than paindos.

And yes if ISI supported PTI, then PTI would have easily won.. GROW UP! And stop bringing ISI in everything.

lol R u really living in Pakistan... do u really doesn't knew about the term Burger,,, guyz who dont know a **** about reality and have all the money of corruption done by there parents, plus guyz are like (T - girls) and phattoo plus girls i don't want to talk about them (just tellin u the defination of this term) ....
second opposite to burger is middle and lower working class.

Burger Bachey.......
Yes its the only reason of whatever your success is, your Leader's struggle of 18 years is just a BS drama...
lolololol.......

for more details ask Karachi's Bhai ;)

ohhh man how you Know DG ISI called me to attend Jalsas of PTI in Lahore :omghaha: :omghaha: :omghaha:

lol R u really living in Pakistan... do u really doesn't knew about the term Burger,,, guyz who dont know a **** about reality and have all the money of corruption done by there parents, plus guyz are like (T - girls) and phattoo plus girls i don't want to talk about them (just tellin u the defination of this term) ....
second opposite to burger is middle and lower working class.

Burger Bachey.......
Yes its the only reason of whatever your success is, your Leader's struggle of 18 years is just a BS drama...
lolololol.......

for more details ask Karachi's Bhai ;)

:what: but term patwari is made for corrupt illiterate paindu people who dont know Sh*t about these Politicians and just raises Slogans SHEER SHEEER lol :omghaha: :omghaha: in short Burgers are opposite of Har@mi Patwaris

Hmm...

Ok, I got to say that the OP is really stupid. Had ISI supported PTI, then they would have won easily.

And source? Does he even have a source? Nope. Its just his stupid imagination and listening to retards which is probably why he thinks that PTI is PPPs and ISIs "test tube".

Anyways,

OP, Good luck with sucking up to Altaf Bhai and Nawaz Sharif and Co

Pakistan Defence Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom