What's new

PTI | Imran Khan's Political Desk.

Wrong are the peoples who thinks IMRAN KHAN will back off, he was a great cricketer , a master one!
He will fight again again, till his opponent submit or give in.

Depends on Umpire.

IK hoped to get a favorable decision in August. Not going to happen even in Sept.

quotes-on-persistence-1024x819.png

Last edited:
very touching video towards the end is the msg for those questioning where he gets the money there is 1 of the sources for those who support him from abroad:

Jub aap faisalah ker lain gay kay aap ko change cha hiyea....
@Leader @Jazzbot @TankMan @Norwegian @Ahmad1996 @metalfalcon @Jay12345 @B06

@Syed.Ali.Haider yeh hai soch ki taqat

P/S: hate that music in the end...man the headache :angry:

How old is this video? PTI's election was financed in a large part by expats, but that funding stream dwindled down after audit issues were raised by some. I do not what happened after that.

very touching video towards the end is the msg for those questioning where he gets the money there is 1 of the sources for those who support him from abroad:

Jub aap faisalah ker lain gay kay aap ko change cha hiyea....
@Leader @Jazzbot @TankMan @Norwegian @Ahmad1996 @metalfalcon @Jay12345 @B06 @Hyperion

@Syed.Ali.Haider yeh hai soch ki taqat

P/S: hate that music in the end...man the headache :angry:

I have a dream; Revolution that I believe in !

How old is this video? PTI's election was financed in a large part by expats, but that funding stream dwindled down after audit issues were raised by some. I do not what happened after that.
Its 2013 video...Even I am not sure what happened after that audit...

I hate you too :(

@WebMaster @Horus @Manticore @Emmie @Jungibaaz @Fulcrum15 @blain2 @T-Faz @Adios Amigo @Oscar please merge this thread with I have a dream; Revolution that I believe in !

Back
Top Bottom