What's new

PTI | Imran Khan's Political Desk.

mehmood ghaznavi showing his talents in karachi

1604595_641108272596914_1388105356_n.jpg
How is this news related to this thread?

i was thinking along the lines of breaking up the alliance after a year, doing re-election in KPK, grab a few more seats so we don't have to worry about anything any more

i was thinking along the lines of breaking up the alliance after a year, doing re-election in KPK, grab a few more seats so we don't have to worry about anything any more

lets see how things go, so far PTI is performing good.

25 million dollar ring road funded by USAID

BdxXHgPCcAAVlQO.jpg:large

You MQM trolls are disgusting. This Peshawar Ring Road expansion by USAID was approved back in 2011: Rs8b allocated for Peshawar uplift, says Bilour - thenews.com.pk This is part of old continuous project by USAID, nothing new.

Next time do a little google before farting here.

Also for your info, Right to Information and Right to Service acts are fully functional in KPK, so if you still have any doubt, you can ask any of your MQM supporter in KPK (if you have any) to lodge an application and ask for any project details, everything will be provided, guaranteed.. ;)

Last edited:
I'm sure even if we were to go into re election today we can probably bag a majority.

that I am sure too, but in case of re-election, the federal govt has the option of declaring emergency and postpone elections for indefinite time. so its risky.

You MQM trolls are disgusting. This Peshawar Ring Road expansion by USAID was approved back in 2011: Rs8b allocated for Peshawar uplift, says Bilour - thenews.com.pk This is part of old continuous project by USAID, nothing new.

Next time do a little google before farting here.

Also for your info, Right to Information and Right to Service acts are fully functional in KPK, so if you still have any doubt, you can ask any of your MQM supporter in KPK (if you have any) to lodge an application and ask for any project details, everything will be provided, guaranteed.. ;)

then why you guys were jumping up and down when khattak inaugurated charsadda ring road? :bounce::bounce::bounce:

can stop nato supplies but you guys can't stop USAID
Khattak lays foundation stone of flyover in Peshawar
A flyover would be constructed in Hayatabad.

The Khyber Pukhtunkhwa Chief Minister Pervez Khattak laid a foundation stone of a flyover at Charsadda ring road in Peshawar on Tuesday.

Provincial Minister for Local Government and Rural Development Inayatullah said that over fourteen billion rupees would be spent on the development and beautification of Peshawar city.

A flyover would be constructed in Hayatabad.

Similarly‚ overhead bridges would be constructed on Jamrud road‚ ring road and Spin Jumaat road.

The services of a private company is being acquired for beautification of Peshawar city.

BdxDtf0CUAAPmaX.jpg:large

Daily Express Urdu Newspaper | Latest Pakistan News | Breaking News

1102067233-1.gif

Last edited:

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom