What's new

PTI head-hunting spree continues

plzz get Shaikh rasheed to join your party it will be a great coalition its just a little difference of opinions they have but over all both r clean & loyal to pakistan togather they will have the force to bring the change.. i like this idea alot

Correct......But for PTI to get recognized...read power politics and not popular politics.....would need brands....which it unfortunately lacks......rather except Imran there is no other brand....... At least 20 to 25 National level brands would be required to get the party recognized in the power circle and rest everything will fall in its place automatically..... And brands my dear take a lot of time to build..... you do not have that time .... You are asking for a change now...aren't you!!

If Politicians..... no matter to which Party they had affiliations in the past .....but honest and credible in their own capacity can get the job done... then why not ???? These Brands are must for PTIs make or break moment..... The rolling spree has gained quite a momentum and should not be checked on this point...... if PTI miss this moment.... then gone it is with its revolution!

"Power Politics" and the slogan of "Change & Revolution" will not go along side by side.......Never..!!! Its like keeping water and fire at one place together..!

Bcz unfortunately or fortunately the ordinary potential voter of IK/PTI is not like the one available to PPP for years bcz he is urban, literate & logical and neither it is 70s anymore. If you are sincere to your cause and believe what you preach than you should stick to your idealogy first and shows courage and patience in its way.

I don't know why IK/PTI as well as thier supporters inclined to think that this is thier last chance that tomorrow will never comes that whatever is available should be grabed at once....i just don't understands what is the reason of this panic at once. You created the Big Bang on 30th Oct, without big brands doesn't it? than why their is sudden shortage of slef believe...your motto should be either "our way" or "highway" bcz this is the only way to achieve a lasting change and revolution in this country.

The people you are picking or those who make them available to this "noble" cause to yourself at this very moment were never committed to themsleves leave alone to any idealogy, the moment they found another breeding ground the next they will be history.

For me its a pathetic logic to equate PTI as schools to every new comer regardless of its background bcz yes...Schools can develops morality but only to "Innocents" not to "matured grown ups".

BTW may I tell you back in 2007.... PMLQ last days in power during Musharraf regime ..... Sheikh Sahib and Imran were harshest critics of each other.... but back then politics was different for both ..... and not in his wildest dreams would have shaikh sahib thought that four years down the line Imran will transform into National Leader..... and he might be thinking of joining hands with him!

here is a preview....

Rashid challenged IK to prove if he won using Nawaz's name.... Time has testified for IK... Rashid LOST when he's NOT using umbrella of any big party...

Last edited by a moderator:
i know very well amigo when imran said, ey khuda mugha rasheed jaise shohrat kabhi na de

Yes, I prefer target killing, electoral fraud, and general moral bankruptcy too.
That's why MQM is million times better

no because mqm didnt do any corruption, is the most educated party and aside imran if we have any hope, its from mqm

well glad to see Marvi Memon and Sheikh Rasheed Ahmed joining PTI... I like both politicians

Sheikh Rasheed might be corrupt but he is ery open minded politician and definitely not a traitor. He is a loyal, patriotic and wise politician and that is enough for me to consider him in good party like PTI

^^ sheikh rasheed is not corrupt. he is bad reputed since after lal masjid massacre.

All so called heavy weights have no value in heart of pplz as dey are used cartridges for us........... bloody rascals

no because mqm didnt do any corruption, is the most educated party and aside imran if we have any hope, its from mqm

ok great MQM is not corrupt, so it must be okay for them to murder any political opponents they want.
Besides, all the "sector in-charge" need something to do, and I hear murder is a popular sport with barbarians.

If this is the face of "educated" people then I don't even want to think about the uneducated ones.

There is still a full year to the elections.....lets see how Imran can change his popularity into actual votes. For him to be the Prime minister, they better win by a large amount, so they can also get hold in the provinces.

And then usual would happen, PPP,MQM,PML Takla party forming opposition in the assembly and hindering any progress from PTI.

Lets see....

What we don't know about Sheikh Rashid is that he is only politician who is popular in his urban constituency, generally only heavy weights of politics have such popularity.

He is also one of few politicians who had to fight the odd of foreign agencies, this includes poor Marvi as well.

Back
Top Bottom