What's new

PTI HAS ANNOUNCED RESIGNATIONS FROM NATIONAL ASSEMBLY!

Giving walk over to PMLN PPP and co to pass whatever regulations from Assembly, bad decision once again by IK. When he could have cashed in on his increasing popularity in public and showed resistance within assembly and also on the street at the same time.

Man you need to understand the dynamics of our political system. While the election commission makes arrangements for re-elections, (probably takes 1 month I dunno), within the time, IK will create a serious level of heat in Pakistan and that will pressurize players to do something different if not then bare the consequences.

Last edited:
Bad decision. They will have seat to seat election and he will loose them by influenced rigging.

Played into the hands of opposition

Too late now. Bajwa and ISI Chief have become extremely compromised in the eyes of majority of Pakistanis. Ordinary people are using extremely derogatory remarks against them. The Military needs to decide if it wants to stay alive in the hearts of Pakistanis or does it want independence movements right across the country in all provinces??

Agreed 100% !! People forget that people like Shahbaz, Bajwa, etc are thugs. They only understand the language of POWER AND FORCE !!
It is a regular norm of PTI warriors to disgrace everyone that is or can be potentially blamed for any action taken or not taken in favour of PTI

Resig
no its not..... staying in the assemblies is stupid..... it will not get you aanything!!!!!!
Resign from the assembly and occupy Islamabad and GHQ with masses of people and show the politicians and sold out generals nation have risen and without touching a single soldier. Tell those soldiers manning the posts please set aside and you have got a week off from the people assembly.
We need our country united, undamaged and unsold but these scums must be gone from our land. Country is not theirs property, inheritance to be sold like electricity IP's were sold and put our country at the mercy of IMF.

What is the fault of Bajwa if he decided to stay neutral and let the politicians sort out their own mess?

We say Military intervenes in political affairs and if they don’t we complain that why they didn’t intervene

This is hypocrisy
He wasn’t neutral. When allegations that Russian tried to interfere in US elections arises. DHS, DOJ, pentagon jumped with their intelligence arms to counter the threat. Bajwa sahib, instead decided to place news that “concerned Quarters” dismissed the letter as a serious threat. When IK didn’t back down he contradicted govt foreign narrative in his speech.

I'm not so sure about this move, it's like PTI has decided to burn the boat and there is no going back now. This is a two edged sword, can go both ways. Only time will tell whether it was the right move or not.

I'm not so sure about this move, it's like PTI has decided to burn the boat and there is no going back now. This is a two edged sword, can go both ways. Only time will tell whether it was the right move or not.

It is the right move

No need to sit in this filthy parliament where prime minister is someone who is on bail and run away from courts

Yes. That is precisely the case. He has realized that, by sitting in assemblies, he would not be able to comfront whole of the corrupt system, comprising Bajwa & Co., Bandial & Co., criminal political mafia, who all have joined hands with US, to enslave this country.

It is a regular norm of PTI warriors to disgrace everyone that is or can be potentially blamed for any action taken or not taken in favour of PTI
I remember when you use to be an upright person.

1649675840530.png

This view you are expressing was the miscalculation Bajwa just did. Just give it a few more days and weeks. And we will all witness something we have not seen in our life time.

There is actually no point sitting in the opposition especially now when every single party will be part of the government. So yes i agree with this decision to resign. Now IK and PTI should work on the next elections and give tickets to its genuine workers.

Another advice for PTI, start training schools for your workers in the field of public administration, diplomacy and people management so that they are already trained when they get elected into any office, whether its a mayor of a local body or its the seat of the PM or CM.

Back
Top Bottom