What's new

PTI fund raising event in London ends in a disaster

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hahaha truth hurts Oooouch!! Charity money ki audit report dikhao Mr? :lol:

http://www.defence.pk/forums/nation...an-jatoi-joins-pml-n-corruption-my-right.html

Well read first post of that thread and your comments, can't you PTI people become honest for atleast 24hours huh dual face hypocrites. (BTW that news was fake and he is not PML-N member).

That was local news.

Ummat works in UK too ?? well thats a news for me :lol:

P.S. never disagreed on Audit. but disrupting a function is lame, if it at all happened..

That was local news.

Ummat works in UK too ?? well thats a news for me :lol:

P.S. never disagreed on Audit. but disrupting a function is lame, if it at all happened..

So what Pakistani media is reporting "locally" is truth, rest is fake and bunch of lies what a logic. :lol::lol: Come on if you can use Ummat source to your advantage why cry when others do the same. :whistle:

P.S I personally believe that charity money was utilized in good things but audit is important to gain the trust of people.

So what Pakistani media is reporting "locally" is truth, rest is fake and bunch of lies what a logic. :lol::lol: Come on if you can use Ummat source to your advantage why cry when others do the same. :whistle:

P.S I personally believe that charity money was utilized in good things but audit is important to gain the trust of people.

Ummat news has its niche market.

rest I second the bold part.

First - Let's verify.

Second - PTI members in London or elsewhere must ask for reciepts at the time of donation and from the person to whom they have given their hard earned money.

To ask Mrs. Kasoori about this money is not fair. She is the central leader and all must know that she is not collecting this money.

Problem is, everyone in London is looking to be a 'Chaudhary' and in doing so they put themselves above the party.
May Allah bless all with patience, ameen.

Hahaha truth hurts Oooouch!! Charity money ki audit report dikhao Mr? :lol:

http://www.defence.pk/forums/nation...an-jatoi-joins-pml-n-corruption-my-right.html

Well read first post of that thread and your comments, can't you PTI people become honest for atleast 24hours huh dual face hypocrites. (BTW that news was fake and he is not PML-N member).

Salaam to all the Muslims,

:pakistan:

Pakistan Tahik-e-Insaf workers telling the truth? Tawba? Now that will be a real disaster for Pakistan Tehrik-e-Insaf.

I mean, Pakistan Tehrik-e-Insaf has spent the past 5 years accusing, alleging, maligning, insulting, degrading all the Democratically Elected politicians of Pakistan, they're not suddenly going to change their stance just like that. This 'telling truth' "tabdili" will take a long time for Pakistan Tehrik-e-Insaf workers.

Anyway, the tenure of the previous government has ended, therefore all gloves are now off. Now watch what happens when Pakistan Muslim League and Pakistan People's Party bring out their cannons. Imran Khan ko to chhupnay ki jaga bi nahi milay gi.

Salaam to all the Muslims.

Patwariyo Ki Patwari source for the news... continue.

Ummat news? What kind of source is that?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom