What's new

PTI facing intra-party woes

...and it was a rally conducted by AML, which you termed it as a Jalsa done by PTI.

dil ko behlane ko ghalib yeh khayal acha hai

Sheda tali used to conducts Jalsa every year. This time he campaigned for it for months + Pti sponsered it for last 1 month. Come to Pindi and everywhere you see IK+SR posters. But still you dont want to believe this

Still a rally????

1101595202-1.gif

pic.asp

dil ko behlane ko ghalib yeh khayal acha hai

Sheda tali used to conducts Jalsa every year. This time he campaigned for it for months + Pti sponsered it for last 1 month. Come to Pindi and everywhere you see IK+SR posters. But still you dont want to believe this

PTI has shown it's might last month in Liaqat Bagh... it was AML's rally last night where only IK was invited to make a formal announcement of AML+PTI alliance.

Still a rally????

1101595202-1.gif

pic.asp

Here...

AML leader to unveil future strategy: Imran to attend Sheikh Rashid

and here...

Imran to attend AML rally in Liaquat Bagh | World News Corner

and here...

Sh Rasheed, Khan set to address rally | Saach.TV

...are calling it a rally.

Awan,

So all your argument is based on why SR couldn't gather a huge crowd that is generally associated with Imran Khan and PTI? That is because it was not PTI's jalsa. It was SR's jalsa organized by AML.

But if you want to believe that IK and PTI do not have enough support in Punjab, then keep believing it. PML-N knows the reality and their latest stunts have shown how desperate they are.

Awan,

So all your argument is based on why SR couldn't gather a huge crowd that is generally associated with Imran Khan and PTI? That is because it was not PTI's jalsa. It was SR's jalsa organized by AML.

But if you want to believe that IK and PTI do not have enough support in Punjab, then keep believing it. PML-N knows the reality and their latest stunts have shown how desperate they are.

It was not a Pti jalsa, but Pti fans ran the campaign in the city and on the social media but its OK it was not a Pti jalsa. I agree.

And if it was a successful one, you would have said dekha GHQ support ker rahi hai PTI ko... :laugh:

I hope people realize the power of their votes and the subsequent consequences for the next 5 years. I hope people wake up and bring a revolution, through their vote. I hope neither PPP(P), not PML get any reasonable power in either any of the provinces or the centre.

I hope that I haven't hoped for too much.

you should only pray because hope is also with PPP and PML, punjab will vote PML, sindh with vote PPP and that will go on for centuries till we have a dictator, we deserve a dictator

And if it was a successful one, you would have said dekha GHQ support ker rahi hai PTI ko... :laugh:

But it wasnt a successful one

Aik ball (jalsi) sey 2 (IK+SR) wicketien urrrrrrr gayien :lol:

[:::~Spartacus~:::];3308519 said:
you should only pray because hope is also with PPP and PML, punjab will vote PML, sindh with vote PPP and that will go on for centuries till we have a dictator, we deserve a dictator

IK is better then those 2 parties but all he's got with him is garbage and that's the worry. Besides, IK is too full of himself, it's as if he's not ready to face reality. And it pisses me off when he shits about Musharraf who was better then any political or democratic party, ever.

P.S. I like Sheikh Rasheed ever more, I can connect to his words.

PTI was growing as powerful and influential political party, but I don't know but past few months people are having negative view. There might be Media Channel responsibility to just show fight of PML-N and PTI nowadays and allegations are most dangerous way to build negative image. I wish PTI may be next ruling party.

Back
Top Bottom